saville town.

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Saw this years ago,getting progressively worse,I always maintained they don't integrate,they flock,anyone who preaches multiculturalism lives in airy fairy land and chats pure shit.

i only seen the video a few days ago and cant get my head around it at all.they think that having sex with kids is ok.it's like a pedo infested town in fecking yorkshire.

the yorkshire accent is very strong and to think that accent was once spoke by people who are now in the grave yards in savile is very sad indeed.

the streets are replaced with muslims and yorkshire folk are gone

• Sad 1

The irony of them wanting to leave their 3rd world khazi for a better life in the UK then turning the UK town into a stinking ghetto same as they left behind. 

They don't want to mix with us and that seems ok, but if we say we don't want to mix with smelly peados, we're racist. 

How was it ever allowed to get this far?

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Often in New Malden walshie,but it's more Korea than Karachi ?

I was there last week. Apparently the Koreans are moving out and the Sri Lankans are buying up all the businesses.  Yes, I know Karachi isn't in Sri Lanka. 

1 minute ago, The one said:

Its too late now they have there foot in the door and taking over , why do we let them turn this country into a little bit of there own they should be made to follow our culture 

It's called political correctness sadly mate,say anything about it and lefty fuckwits shout you down as racist.

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I despair what is it going to be like in another 100 years .

it's going to be a totally different country for our children's children.

this country is truly fecked.

• Like 2