Getting Geth and the old bitch their fix...

With Geths dog in the sick bay for a while we went out with my 2 to get a few runs, Geth was slipping the old girl tonight, she didn't let us down with a few cracking runs and catches...Fergs had a few too...but it was great to see the old bitch running well and loving it! 

20181213_010225.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, white van man said:

Good to get out as always mate. Some good runs and it was great to see how much Fergie has come on. Good to see Martha still has the edge. Hard work for her on them big fields but the old girl always surprises us! 

Haha...she certainly does...what she lacks in size and speed she makes up for in brain lol....mind you she's hobbling about this morning fair lol

20 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

A good bag of coney ,wish I could see more than one or two a night.

It's a shame around the country that rabbits are struggling, we were talking about it last night..

I've had this permission for over 10 years, I rarely ferret it, and its not the easiest land to lamp but we saw a good few last night and its the sort of ground you'll always get half a dozen to 10 rabbits off with a bit of graft....it's hilly, big fields...dogs work hard on it.

There's a lot of other game on it, so it's always an interesting walk...

I do think we are a bit lucky as between a small group we have thousands of acres to get at, no one takes the piss so we can rotate a bit if needs be...youve got to manage your bits as best you can as a hobby hunter imo...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 5