42 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Yea I don't want want the big clouds I don't get that I just want a little discreet blast 

Take a look at juice made with nic salts with that nicotine 2 or 3 blasts and your done.

So you ain't constantly vaping same sort of hit as a fag :)

Wife has had an Innokin T18 for about 2 years now, little smoke and pocket sized and she has zero % nicotine as she says it is a habbit of 35 years that isnt stopping but she sorts her craving .No nicotine,no carcinagenic carp and she has saved a fortune a 24 bottle box  47 quid lasts 6 months ,at ten to 12 quid a pack for fags its a no brainer .

And our house now smells of mint or caramel not stinking rotten fags 

• Like 2

Sure hadn't had ya hand  up cows arse before trying ??:)

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I felt sick as fcuk after trying them nicotine pen things, I mean proper dodgy stomach an it lasted for hours aswell, saying that tho when ever I have smoked it’s nevwr been for the nicotine ??

7 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

not a smoker never have been but is it legal to smoke these things indoors ?.only asking as a bloke in my factory is sucking on his all day long and i want to know if he should be doing it or not

Fcuk me give the man a break. It’ll be illegal to have a fart in public soon. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

not a smoker never have been but is it legal to smoke these things indoors ?.only asking as a bloke in my factory is sucking on his all day long and i want to know if he should be doing it or not

I think it depends on each individual company - my lot treat it the same as smoking.

25 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

It is acceptable  some places mate I can in my local but work won't allow it its down to each place

Edited by Councilestatekid

Cant use em inside at our place treated the same as smokers ie plauge carrying lepers with no more right to live as a diseased leech <company policy > .So they have an outside unheated smoking "shelter" That doesnt shelter owt. I think the idea is if you want to smoke you can have a free dose of pneumonia too .