Jump to content

New pup


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, McVey said:

Offline, I knew it, heads exploded and needs to phone a friend. 😁

😂😂 Sorry for the late repy fella I was offline doing the dogs and birds, I did have a wee chuckle about your silly little questions earlier.

I didnt realise how much our other chat on a different thread butthurt you, cant let it go can you poor sad c@nt 😁😁

  • Haha 1
Link to post

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive never known anyone so interested in everybody else ☹️

Next year I will be On the look out for a pup a alrounder it will have a forever home I can be vouched for on here or else were  it will see plenty of graft and for whatever reason should it not make

You need help yourself greb before you go round telling others they need it have a good long look at yourself. 

13 minutes ago, McVey said:

Jesus Christ, you've been on't blower for 5 hours, written all the answers down and you still don't know the answers. 😁

You sure when you say you're a railway supervisor it isn't with your model train set in mummy's attic.😁

You're just being silly now and worse, boring, you crack on with your nonsense mate

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Look at you spewing  😂 you Messer your on here all day every day and you don't have time to commit to a runner  😂 listen greb take your pet out and give the poor fecker a walk instead of being on here all the time 😉 and please take your tongue out of hulls arse it's embarrassing 😉 he seems a decent sort that if you could get out would sort something for you .and yet again who knows you as you seem to like to avoid the question 😉

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Look at you spewing  😂 you Messer your on here all day every day and you don't have time to commit to a runner  😂 listen greb take your pet out and give the poor fecker a walk instead of being on here all the time 😉 and please take your tongue out of hulls arse it's embarrassing 😉 he seems a decent sort that if you could get out would sort something for you .and yet again who knows you as you seem to like to avoid the question 😉

🤭

Link to post
On 30/04/2022 at 08:41, McVey said:

Do I hahahaha, I'm not the one pretending to have a lurcher and having a pop at others for not doing so.

I hope you're not one of these, must have hit a nerve.

I've got runners and my family have always had lurchers and terriers in fact I not remember a time they didn't keep one or two good uns ,

This site qs gone down hill because all the ball sh@t and bickering and a lot of good lads no longer post because of a few fools who put others down to make themselves feel good as they got nothing better to do in there sad life's. 

Just because someone not got a lurcher don't mean they not able to post and show interest in them ,my uncul not got a dog but the man was probably the best man I've ever known with a lurcher.

Anyway you have a nice day 

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I've got runners and my family have always had lurchers and terriers in fact I not remember a time they didn't keep one or two good uns ,

This site qs gone down hill because all the ball sh@t and bickering and a lot of good lads no longer post because of a few fools who put others down to make themselves feel good as they got nothing better to do in there sad life's. 

Just because someone not got a lurcher don't mean they not able to post and show interest in them ,my uncul not got a dog but the man was probably the best man I've ever known with a lurcher.

Anyway you have a nice day 

He said your a pot wobbler aswell

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Just now, McVey said:

Better than Blackmag's imaginary lurcher and way better than King's bull frog. 

Ooooooft kings bull x ask him about his biscuit tin terrier 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, McVey said:

Better than Blackmag's imaginary lurcher and way better than King's bull frog. 

See if yer mad wifey won’t let u get a lurcher u ever thought about  sharing one sure there other fellas can only handle half a lurcher.... kinda torch u get?

Link to post
Just now, McVey said:

When do you plan on lending me your half wee laddie?

Half of what I wouldn’t give u a fright if a was a ghost ya Cnut just offering advice 

  • Haha 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...