New pup

On 30/04/2022 at 08:41, McVey said:

Do I hahahaha, I'm not the one pretending to have a lurcher and having a pop at others for not doing so.

I hope you're not one of these, must have hit a nerve.

I've got runners and my family have always had lurchers and terriers in fact I not remember a time they didn't keep one or two good uns ,

This site qs gone down hill because all the ball sh@t and bickering and a lot of good lads no longer post because of a few fools who put others down to make themselves feel good as they got nothing better to do in there sad life's. 

Just because someone not got a lurcher don't mean they not able to post and show interest in them ,my uncul not got a dog but the man was probably the best man I've ever known with a lurcher.

Anyway you have a nice day 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I've got runners and my family have always had lurchers and terriers in fact I not remember a time they didn't keep one or two good uns ,

This site qs gone down hill because all the ball sh@t and bickering and a lot of good lads no longer post because of a few fools who put others down to make themselves feel good as they got nothing better to do in there sad life's. 

Just because someone not got a lurcher don't mean they not able to post and show interest in them ,my uncul not got a dog but the man was probably the best man I've ever known with a lurcher.

Anyway you have a nice day 

He said your a pot wobbler aswell

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, McVey said:

Better than Blackmag's imaginary lurcher and way better than King's bull frog. 

See if yer mad wifey won’t let u get a lurcher u ever thought about  sharing one sure there other fellas can only handle half a lurcher.... kinda torch u get?

On 01/05/2022 at 18:40, McVey said:

Better than Blackmag's imaginary lurcher and way better than King's bull frog. 

When you can drag yourself of here and get your lard arse out of the race course hedge bottom  your hiding under ? I will have a run with you messer

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 1