New pup

Next year I will be On the look out for a pup a alrounder it will have a forever home I can be vouched for on here or else were  it will see plenty of graft and for whatever reason should it not make what I need it for it will not be pasted from pillar to post or used as a breeding machine travel or price irrelevant and I want proper tested parents not young dogs chucked together for sentiment reasons in after a bitch if and it's a big if I should I breed of her you will be offered a pup free of charge regardless what I pay I can't say fairer than that 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, jake824 said:

What sort you looking for 

Anything of tested stuff really buddy a hardy sort preferred it will have a forever home and won't want for anything like I say should she be worthy of a litter I will gift a pup but it's a big if and wouldn't be till she's proved herself for at least 3 good seasons depending on her running style obviously

Edited by Blackmag
  • 3 years later...
3 minutes ago, McVey said:

Help him out mC, he's desperate for a dog and is taking his frustration out on me all the time.

I hates me cos I can be honest about it and can sleep at night over my decision, not wired up right some on here.

Folk having to lie about owning lurchers or terriers just to try and fit in. ?

he’s not a bad egg greb i don’t mind black mag i take ten of him to one shh ? 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, McVey said:

Help him out mC, he's desperate for a dog and is taking his frustration out on me all the time.

I hates me cos I can be honest about it and can sleep at night over my decision, not wired up right some on here.

Folk having to lie about owning lurchers or terriers just to try and fit in. ?

You need help yourself greb before you go round telling others they need it have a good long look at yourself. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On the subject of the railway spent over 20 years on it as for best consistent money loco wagon or driver money is the best with the latter the best the deal. as for civil or renewal work etc I know plenty lads on decent money but I know far more on garbage agency work as and when required on barely min wage and roasted on the likes of umbrella pay . Which is the biggest con I have ever ever come across .

Look at you spewing  ? you Messer your on here all day every day and you don't have time to commit to a runner  ? listen greb take your pet out and give the poor fecker a walk instead of being on here all the time ? and please take your tongue out of hulls arse it's embarrassing ? he seems a decent sort that if you could get out would sort something for you .and yet again who knows you as you seem to like to avoid the question ?

10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Look at you spewing  ? you Messer your on here all day every day and you don't have time to commit to a runner  ? listen greb take your pet out and give the poor fecker a walk instead of being on here all the time ? and please take your tongue out of hulls arse it's embarrassing ? he seems a decent sort that if you could get out would sort something for you .and yet again who knows you as you seem to like to avoid the question ?

?