xmas you looking forward to it

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

forest of dean id be the same mate if it was not for the kids,but I love to see there faces on xmas eve listening to what they hope they will get,the older one is 16 now she just likes money and does her own thing

• Like 1

I dropped of a joint of venison off to a fella in the village who helped me the other morning when I blew a tyre on the quad trailer , he stayed with the trailer while I run home to get a spare and then helped change it .. got talking to him and I was dumbfound  at how much debt he got in for Christmas..he recons it costs him 3k by the time he’s bought his kids and family  presents ..and won’t finish paying for it till this time next year ! Mad ..

• Like 2

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so every morning there’s a mad rush to be the first kid to find him round the house, once found its advent Callander time. The school have got elf on the shelf also so it keeps the theme alive for them.  Looking forward to Xmas dinner and the kids faces when they open the presents.  Traditional turkey dinner here for Xmas day and roast duck dinner for Boxing Day.  

• Like 6