xmas you looking forward to it

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start arguing,i said I love xmas mostly to see family that I don't see all year and love to be around the gran kids,for me xmas is about the young ones,i don't drink so I am the local taxi but I don't mind it one bit,i look forward to xmas and looking after a few oldies on our estate who have no one,what is your thoughts on xmas do you like it or are you a old scrooge

• Like 6

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

yeah I don't mind it ? Better now cos of me daughter, Christmas oftentimes has a way of bringing people together who you don't quite see as much for whatever reason, some good people and of course some divs you think get off out of it about ?

I like to see me nieces and nephews faces an make it enjoyable for them, an try and learn em Christmas ain't all about the presents but it's about family and if you believe in it about Jesus,   

I like all the grub and getting on the drink with the boys and having a laugh and joke with one another

• Like 3

I hate Xmas never really liked it as a kid used to use it to go out with dogs then when kids came along have to get involved find it a massive rip off costs us about 3500 which for a day is a joke in my eyes when the kids get stuff all year round.my mrs loves it though 4 out of the 5 kids just ask for money now so there's no xmasy feel wake up give them a wad of notes done where the mrs used to like going and buying all the presents this year though the baby (he's 3)is really excited for the 1st time which I buzz off so its all about trying to make it extra special for him this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, j j m said:

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start arguing,i said I love xmas mostly to see family that I don't see all year and love to be around the gran kids,for me xmas is about the young ones,i don't drink so I am the local taxi but I don't mind it one bit,i look forward to xmas and looking after a few oldies on our estate who have no one,what is your thoughts on xmas do you like it or are you a old scrooge

Sounds like most days in our house ! :D

The good Lady loves it. I don't so much dislike Xmas, rather the relentless consumerist frenzy that gets whipped up.............buying presents for people we haven't seen for years, posting cards to people we barely know and don't even like very much just because they sent us one etc.

I keep threatening to instigate a pre-NUPP agreement - No Unnecessary Present Purchasing...............but my proposal is always overturned by a power greater than me !

• Haha 1

I hate Christmas, used to love it, but now it starts in October it lost it's meaning, used to be peace and good will to all, now it's just an excuse for people who are hopelessly in debt to buy stuff they can't afford. Only thing I like now is the Christmas dinner, and trifle. ?

• Like 6