xmas you looking forward to it

18 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Presents and cards all delivered today.

The missus got all of the Christmas cakes finished.

Off to my parents tomorrow.

A nice quiet Christmas day at home - just us 3 and the dogs.

Her parents round on boxing day.

......... I'll be cooking Floyd style on both days.

Looking forward to it :thumbs:

Have a good 'un Jeff and, everyone else on here - merry Christmas :good:

Floyd style?! So you'll be necking a few down you as you prepare the grub?! Can't fault you sir! Lol ?

• Like 1

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

On 14/12/2018 at 20:02, king said:

the place aint safe to walk if the merthyr midget karate club are having there xmas do in the area it could get very messy 

Is Johnnyboy still Mr Miyagi at that club??

• Haha 3
51 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I'm feeling more festive since I got the meat in, heading out shortly to do a food shop . My ultimate is cold cuts pickles bread and butter cheese etc on boxing day. I don't mind a food shop at 3am when the place is empty. Atb Joe 

Boxing day is my favourite too Joe....full house this year..family already here from Guernsey, 12 on Christmas day around 30 on boxing day...I love it....time with my kids and family, few beers and good food...what's not to like??

Have a good un lads 

• Like 2
Just now, dytkos said:

Thought so, it's Sunday night ffs, everything's locked down except for petrol stations lol

Cheers, D.

My Mrs wants a tank of diesel, 2 air freshners, anti freeze, a ginsters pastie and a yorkie for Christmas...so I'm off out in a bit lol

Took my nephews daughter out yesterday,booked a "Santa experience" elves,reindeer and the main man himself,cost me a hundred and odd quid for the three of us,supposed to be 2 hours long,cut it short after 15 minutes as she screamed blue murder when the elves started homing in on her and the volume went up when she spied santa ?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

16 will be turning up in 27 minutes, so enjoying it with you guys on the forum until the doorbell goes.  Love having "my girls" come, they're my granddaughters.  Spent my fatherhood away or on duty so now I'm making up for it with them.  I gave up the juice so they can climb and play all they want.  I'll be in bits tho tomorrow but they're worth every ache and twinge.

Have a good un lads see you on the other side.

OON out....

• Like 2