xmas you looking forward to it

4 minutes ago, mud said:

I think me an her are more excited than the kids for Christmas,it’s a whole different ballgame now the 2 kids are 3 an 1,best part of it is seeing there faces on Christmas morning ???

Set up a camcorder in the corner of the room mud.before the kids come down to the living room.great looking at videos in years to come they grow so fast it's like a blink of the eye and there teenagers 

• Like 1

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

Pah bumhug, just another effort to get us to buy crap we don't need with money most don't have, keep the debt cycle going to keep the masses in check, and make us all read chinglish instructions!

Merry birthday baby jesus!

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Pah bumhug, just another effort to get us to buy crap we don't need with money most don't have, keep the debt cycle going to keep the masses in check, and make us all read chinglish instructions!

Merry birthday baby jesus!

Apparently jesus wasn't even born on Xmas day, makes the whole thing even more redundant imo lol

• Like 1

Ho HO HO just done my last xmas shopping and got a couple of James  Patterson books out the charity shop to read while there all fighting over the telly after the Christmas dinner  LOL Bring it on 

• Haha 1

I had a bit of a weird day today

received an amazon xmas present delivery to my PO box (private information to get the actual number)

off one summer student who worked for me this year

next was a woman text me from another town saying her parents have a gift for me. Tried to help these get their elk

called at my elderly sick farmer friends house last night and got a card with a thank you for all my help this year while he was in hospital for 6 months and 50 dollars 

now another employee from another facality is trying to track me down to give a present

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

driven to work for the last time until 7th of Jan.....Happy Days!!!..breakfast with the lads....shoot off bout 10 and do a spot of barbel fishing on the lower seven before going home?

Same here work TIL 12 then home and by f u c k I can’t wait to get a bit of pike action