xmas you looking forward to it

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, sussex said:

I dropped of a joint of venison off to a fella in the village who helped me the other morning when I blew a tyre on the quad trailer , he stayed with the trailer while I run home to get a spare and then helped change it .. got talking to him and I was dumbfound  at how much debt he got in for Christmas..he recons it costs him 3k by the time he’s bought his kids and family  presents ..and won’t finish paying for it till this time next year ! Mad ..

1 thing I'd never do is get in debt for it if I don't have it they can't have it that easy.id hate the thought of working all year to pay off Xmas presents I don't know why folk do it.my mate and his mrs do it for there lad quads motorbikes anything he wants and he's a [BANNED TEXT] ungrateful spoilt brat.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, j j m said:

sussex nice gesture mate

I thought it was a good deed on his part stopping   I’ve never spoke or crossed paths with the fella  before but he recognised the truck and trailer as someone who lived in the village and stopped to help ... got talking about what I do and he said he’s never tried venison so I thought I’d drop him of a bit ... least I could do . 

• Like 4

my daughter hopefully will make the trip back to our house

just a good time of nice food for xmas dinner

loads of beer and wine for me and missus.

maybe i will get to play bad santa with her 

phone the parents back in blighty,chat for a while.

just chill eat and relax.

then do it all over again boxing day but catch some footy live on tv

• Haha 1

All the family travelling from far and wide to gather together, wee kids going mad and getting spoilt rotten, eating great food until you're fit to burst then eating some more :D and a good film or two on the box. What's not to look forward to? Favourite time of year for me.

• Like 2