Deer/grey collie/grey

47 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Seen this bitch kill 50 rabbits in the daytime worked pointed to the sling rhfd single handed seen her kill 7 brown hares one day in January   3s regular very fast bitch deerhound x Bedlington wheaton  mix 27inch ???????? 

20181114_211257.jpg

Come on mate we've all had a drink

Edited by Black neck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My collie deer grey 25 inch. Last picture Is from other day, she had pups 10 weeks ago

Fashion often dictates the flavor of lurcher hybrid, I've seen them all, come and go over the years... A personal favorite of mine was the Deerhound/Greyhound/Sheepdog combo,... I bred a fair few

I used to course with a chap who always said my little feathered bitch lacked a yard of pace, she killed more hares than his fastun ever did, as long as he is fast enough all that maters.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

I'm not a hater but is there anything a newer cross couldn't do 10 times better?  There must be a reason they are hard to find

What is the preferred type of new lurcher? (Genuine question).

I myself run a half bull x and a deerhound 1st x. 

Both keep me happy (sometimes lol) in there chosen field. 

Would like to have a handy all rounder. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

why not breed your two together

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Marvel said:

why not breed your two together

Will consider it if the deerhound turns out how I want. She still learning her trade at min and still switches off now and then. But if she turns out how I want then I just might. In another 3 years once proven a few seasons

The bull x is worth breeding from. He does everything asked just lacks that top end speed. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

We bred a f1second gen deerhound x grey Doherty bitch back to a line bred bull grey up this end say  decade ago they turned out very well .atb bill

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dogmad riley said:

Will consider it if the deerhound turns out how I want. She still learning her trade at min and still switches off now and then. But if she turns out how I want then I just might. In another 3 years once proven a few seasons

The bull x is worth breeding from. He does everything asked just lacks that top end speed. 

I used to course with a chap who always said my little feathered bitch lacked a yard of pace, she killed more hares than his fastun ever did, as long as he is fast enough all that maters.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, two crows said:

My little bitch looks slower than the sprinty types when exercising on the beach, but stays a foot or two ahead of them, power is nothing without control

IMG_20161021_125139297.jpg

• Like 5
3 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

what size is your bull cross dogman riley

20 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

What do you work the deerhound 1st cross on? Dog or bitch? 

Have a 16 week pup at home! looking forward to see what happens when she is 24 months