genuine mates are hard to find

j j m

22 hours ago, villaman said:

We all learn the hard way  mate who to trust and who not to . Had a so called mate who just split up with his bird and no where to live . Told him how much rent was and to keep the house clean . which he didn't keep clean and owed me £2000 in rent , stole money from me which I cant prove but I know it was him . Glad to see him go in the end but he did give me £1k back rent and told me I will get the rest ,guess what never paid me a penny 

Been there ,stitched the same still waiting for 2 months rent i,l never see ,so  called school mate now milking a dippy divorcee of her money over essex way pair of cnuts are made for each other 

Nowt worse than a false friend , even worse the ones that tell that many lies that they start to believe the lies themselves, I’m pleased that I’ve got good mates that can say it as it is, least you know where you stand, 

happy days

• Haha 1

ive always thought I had good friends but when the sh,t hits the fans the false ones soon show there true colours as for liars ive had more then my fair share of them ,im happy with the few mates ive got that I know I can call genuine friends,not the ones that only call you when they want something one like that was my brother inlaw