genuine mates are hard to find

j j m

im not on about the ones that say there your nmate but then when you ask for help there to busy,had a few of them,got back in to the uk today after a nice holiday before I went big shaun asked is there anything I can do for you apart from look after the house and feed the birds while your away mate,i said freezer could do with topping up for the birds,he said ok ,I honestly never gave it a thought once I left returned today loads of woodys rabbits and squirrels freezer full to the top he and another mate were out and filled it for me,could not thank the big felleh enough hes always there for me and me for him that's how mates should be ,got his cigs and favourite drink for him while I was away so we are bothe happy

• Like 10

villaman nice to have good friends like that mate your lucky,your right about counting a real friend on one hand I found that out years ago ,that's why I always try to help other people out if I can but some times you get used but that's just a way of life,remember colin hall who used to be on her drink problem I let him live in one of my houses he ran off with 300 pound s and keys for house and stole tools he lived there 3 years ,I thought he was a mate a liar and thief you might remember him as blade,well they say you get pay back hes a pi,s head down in the gutter now,no mates you live and learn

We all learn the hard way  mate who to trust and who not to . Had a so called mate who just split up with his bird and no where to live . Told him how much rent was and to keep the house clean . which he didn't keep clean and owed me £2000 in rent , stole money from me which I cant prove but I know it was him . Glad to see him go in the end but he did give me £1k back rent and told me I will get the rest ,guess what never paid me a penny 

sorry to hear that mate,its not a nice thing to have done to you when you have tried helping some one out ,I never think of colin hall now hes a bum with no friends,what goes around comes around mate

• Like 1