Benzyl benzoate

I have rang all local chemist to try and get benzyl benzoate cant get it anywhere its on ebay 19.99 1ltr i was paying 5  for 1 ltr any info where to get it one dog got bit fur loss been flead bath etc clean beddin regular but just cant seem to find out cure it would ivomec do anygood 

2 hours ago, twelsh said:

I have rang all local chemist to try and get benzyl benzoate cant get it anywhere its on ebay 19.99 1ltr i was paying 5  for 1 ltr any info where to get it one dog got bit fur loss been flead bath etc clean beddin regular but just cant seem to find out cure it would ivomec do anygood 

My dog got mange once with obvious fur loss. I used Sweet itch which is Benzyl Benzoate. Can be bought at equestrian stores and also some stuff call Nu-Stock which is made for fur regrowth and this brought the fur back within a couple of weeks.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

No need ta jab if one feeds it in tripe there less chance of reaction with susceptible dogs collie based etc,it works just the same atb bill

Ivomectin can be spotted the absobtion through the skin has less chance of reactions the only reactions I seen are when jabbing it in em, feed it the ferrets birds chickens the lot get it here car what way they bred even collie influenced types .atb bill

4 hours ago, twelsh said:

Most equine suppliers have it off the shelf.

Cheers, D.