Another vets bill

My old dog (11+) may have mouth cancer, his top front gums have rotted and his teeth are loose and manky, had 2 lots of anti biotics which cleared the infection initially but my vet (who is ok although she works for a "company" who took over the old practice when the owner retired) sees him quite a bit as she walks hers down by me, recommends he has his top set removed so that the gums can heal over, she's hopeful it's not a tumour and thinks we'll know better in a month, taking a biopsy as well but not sending it yet ( even more cash if they send it) so I've left him up there and will ring to pick him up later.

She asked if I wanted an estimate, I laughed and she did as she knows my views on "the practice" on the whole but we're looking at about £300 done £100 already and did £500 on the bitches ear in sept. Happy days?

Cheers, D.

• Sad 1

At end of day only you know what's best for him.

i got my lad by my feet ,he will never b able to do days work again due to illness .hes cost me small fortune but he's my best pal that's helped me get through one darkest times of my life..he will spend rest of his days as house dog and dream about old runs ,catches.

hope all works out.

• Like 2