After a young dog

21 hours ago, fireman said:

Good old boy DC and don't feck the dog or the man over Mr r3d ?,if it don't work out for you it goes back is the unwritten rule all gifted terriers come with to US ALL mate.The very best of luck with it and any time your in east anglia DC there's a days sport for you either with runners or diggers or even a days boat fishing if you like? as you deserve a good turn back bud..✌️

thank you very much, if your ever in Wales then let me know,we can have a walk out with the dogs or a spot of fishing on the wye?

2 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Funny how I was the only one offering him a pup and I was stupid for doing so now Dan Cain comes on here and he's the best ever!  You folks are real f***ing funny. 

Not trying to steal your thunder abc...he's 100 mile up the road from me.....if when I meet him I think he's  unsuitable then he be going home empty handed?there's too much bitching and negativity in the terrier game....here and by the sounds of it over the pond your end...I'm a firm believer in "Doing to others, as you would like to  be done by" lol,karma and all that jazz ??

• Like 2

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've a young unspoilt bitch here you can have pal.....save yourself a few grand having one sent over....they all terrier gods on here ,some can even guide the quarry to ground with a selective shot ab

Good old boy DC and don't feck the dog or the man over Mr r3d ?,if it don't work out for you it goes back is the unwritten rule all gifted terriers come with to US ALL mate.The very best of luck with

black bitch,had rats,been tied up and had a listen,just not had anywhere easy to start her off.lives out,quiet and bombproof with other dogs.ive been given the chance and sorted out over the years....

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel cain said:

thank you very much, if your ever in Wales then let me know,we can have a walk out with the dogs or a spot of fishing on the wye?

Not trying to steal your thunder abc...he's 100 mile up the road from me.....if when I meet him I think he's  unsuitable then he be going home empty handed?there's too much bitching and negativity in the terrier game....here and by the sounds of it over the pond your end...I'm a firm believer in "Doing to others, as you would like to  be done by" lol,karma and all that jazz ??

Hey bro I'm glade you offered to help him out and no your not stealing my thunder.  See I was lightning before the Thunder? it's say a lot about you to do this. Your a good man for taking your time out to help another man and I'm glade there is another person besides myself like this on here.  

14 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Get back in your box nobody wants to read your bollox.  STFU,  YOUR THE EUROPEAN DAN ASHLOCK!  A MAJOR STROKE! 

You don’t know jack shit about me you load mouthed fool.????. Do you never get dizzy up on that pedestal made of shit you’ve put yourself on.

Well dc good on you .... and abc for wha t it’s worth good on you too if you were genuinely going to give him a bitch. 

Terrier world is a funny old world . 

Terrier men who don’t use lurcher slag terrier men off who do . Terrier men slag lads off who don’t use bell mans 

terreier men slag each other off on net but nice to them face to face 

how many days a week do you have to dig to terriers and be a TERRIER MAN and not just a man who keeps terriers ...

funny old world ain’t it ...

merry Christmas all .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

So what is the cost of sending a pup over?

cost 300/350 to passport a terrier,relevant jabs,chip and paper work to go over to germany to a friend few yrs back.....he and another lad drove over for it.dont think you would get much change from a grand shipping one from the states don???could be wrong.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Well dc good on you .... and abc for wha t it’s worth good on you too if you were genuinely going to give him a bitch. 

Terrier men who don’t use lurcher slag terrier men off who do . Terrier men slag lads off who don’t use bell mans 

how many days a week do you have to dig to terriers and be a TERRIER MAN and not just a man who keeps terriers ...

merry Christmas all ----- I would send him 1 that's why I said would.  Anyone who knows me knows I try hard to be a man of my word.  I'm not good at sugar coating things and lying. DC is the only one so far that is known of at least that offered to give this man a chance and that's a shame at least seeing there is so many folks on here and not just on here that live In his country!  1 guy out of how many?  But you all talk shit about gifting vs selling.  Real funny stuff.  Your country needs more dog men like DC around. 

I was helped out when I was younger so I wouldn't mind helping anyone out even if I didn't know them that well but I'd sound them out first, they wouldn't be getting the cream of the crop but I'd help out some way and see how it went. But once bitten ?...and all that. At the end of the day if it don't work out so what!!!

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

merry Christmas all .

So you’ve noticed too haha

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:
16 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

merry Christmas all ----- I would send him 1 that's why I said would.  Anyone who knows me knows I try hard to be a man of my word.  I'm not good at sugar coating things and lying. DC is the only one so far that is known of at least that offered to give this man a chance and that's a shame at least seeing there is so many folks on here and not just on here that live In his country!  1 guy out of how many?  But you all talk shit about gifting vs selling.  Real funny stuff.  Your country needs more dog men like DC around. 

Dc is a nice guy I’ve met him befor and he comes across as a good lad with his head in the right place ....

bit skinny but he’s nice ?

as for gifting . Well I’ve gifted and been gift . I wouldn’t do to compleat strangers unless a good friend of mine new them and vouched for them 

as for are country needing more people like dc .. well I’ll agree with you on that however it ain’t always black and white and I dont blame lads not gifting pups to people they don’t no .

as for trying to be a man of your word .... well when we kick the bucket the only thing we can take with us that’s worth anything is are word..... so make sure it’s worth something ??...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hands up all the lads that just happen to have a few spare terriers lying about doing nothing that they fancy giving away to random people on the internet. ???.  Come on now lads surely there’s got to be hundreds I’m going to breed a litter in the spring and give them all to folks of here. ???

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
Just now, dogmandont said:

Hands up all the lads that just happen to have a few spare terriers lying about doing nothing that they fancy giving away to random people on the internet. ???.  Come on now lads surely there’s got to be hundreds I’m going to breed a litter in the spring and give them all to folks of here. ???

Peddler

• Haha 2