After a young dog

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

There’s a high percentage of lads in this game I wouldn’t trust to look after a goldfish never mind look after a terrier and give it the work and aftercare they need. 

A lot in this game now that treat dogs like shit , tuck me long time to fine my pup an have kept to my word an met 2 good lads an if need pups in future can have gifted never met the lads before 

• Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've a young unspoilt bitch here you can have pal.....save yourself a few grand having one sent over....they all terrier gods on here ,some can even guide the quarry to ground with a selective shot ab

Good old boy DC and don't feck the dog or the man over Mr r3d ?,if it don't work out for you it goes back is the unwritten rule all gifted terriers come with to US ALL mate.The very best of luck with

black bitch,had rats,been tied up and had a listen,just not had anywhere easy to start her off.lives out,quiet and bombproof with other dogs.ive been given the chance and sorted out over the years....

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

There’s a high percentage of lads in this game I wouldn’t trust to look after a goldfish never mind look after a terrier and give it the work and aftercare they need. 

I totally agree thats how i got my jack what i have now my mom took het off her neighbour who treated her like absolute shit she had her for a few months anf then i had her when the old man was in hospital and when he died i just ended up keeping hold of her ive only ever payed cash for greyhounds and my staffs every other dog i have had has been a rescue job

2 hours ago, tank34 said:

Try Facebook some good lads on hunting sites on there ask loads ring back an ask loads again a bullshitter soon trips up 

Lol thanks but i dont have facebook lol i will get the mrs to have a look 

4 hours ago, tank34 said:

This is why people find it  so hard to get good pups we all don't no people in the game or who have good stuff , not all strangers are wankers some of us stick to are word , would rather spend time finding homes then cull , how do you no you not culled the pup that could be the best out of the litter or the only worker ? 

The problem being that most decent lads who try to do the right thing i.e gifting pups to people they don't know personally on the word of someone else, have had their fingers burnt. The fact of the matter is in the terrier world there is too many that think nothing of their dogs, chop and change with the fashion etc etc. So why should die hard digging lads that devote their life to their terriers just hand them out to idiots? 

I've met hundreds of lads with terriers over the years, how many would I say are good terrier men? Literally a handful.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

The problem being that most decent lads who try to do the right thing i.e gifting pups to people they don't know personally on the word of someone else, have had their fingers burnt. The fact of the matter is in the terrier world there is too many that think nothing of their dogs, chop and change with the fashion etc etc. So why should die hard digging lads that devote their life to their terriers just hand them out to idiots? 

I've met hundreds of lads with terriers over the years, how many would I say are good terrier men? Literally a handful.

That’s the thing rh I’ve been in this game long enough to know it’s full of idiots. Been to yards over the years of lads that were supposed to be top notch only to find dogs knee deep in shite and chewed up boxes with the wind and rain blowing threw them.  I’d rather cull than think I could be sending a pup to a life like that. 

• Like 4
21 hours ago, Mr r3d said:

What state you in and your not a yank ABC i like you ya helped me out when the staffys ear was like a balloon bit of suda cream cleared that right up your our transatlantic cousen ? and i dont mind paying nothing in this life comes for free usualy lol so i would rather pay the piper up front

I'm in Illinois buddy.  Up towards Wisconsin so you could either have me ship out of Chicago or Milwaukee.  And I won't screw you over buddy.  I will send you a good dog buddy.  I can try and taken pics tonight for you if you wish.

6 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Says the man who is willing to post one of his thousands of miles to a man he’s never met before???. Yea really think something of your dogs you do. 

Yes I do think something of my dog's others I wouldn't have them nor embarrass myself sending one across the pond. This man takes me up onoffer I will be sending him a good one that's for sure. Unlike a lot of you in here I'm not about the dollar thats not why I have these dog's. And it's a shame when your own country men can't help each other out.  There's so many of you that gift dog's but couldn't go meet this guy to see if you could him?  Says a lot about you guy's. Everyone deserves a chance till proven otherwise.  The best dog man I know is the brokers dog man I know.  But his dog's are in great health and he would give his only jacket he had to you to keep you warm.  To me that's a priceless guy and friend! 

19 minutes ago, Mr r3d said:

I have sent an email to a conpany that ships them to get a quote hes not gona bark with a  funny accent though is ace ?

Thanks I will make some calls early this evening for you.  And I will get to a pic also...... I'm sorry just looked in my inbox and saw nothing there so I reread this.  My fault I read it wrong.  Yeah let me know wht you think

Edited by Ace Boone coon
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

That’s the thing rh I’ve been in this game long enough to know it’s full of idiots. Been to yards over the years of lads that were supposed to be top notch only to find dogs knee deep in shite and chewed up boxes with the wind and rain blowing threw them.  I’d rather cull than think I could be sending a pup to a life like that. 

Has anyone meet this guy dogmandont? He reminds of Dan ashlock

• Haha 2

Katchum,  not disagreeing with you at all. And I had a littler that i kept so I'm sure I may have what he is Looking for that's all.  And I don't want to here everyone's excuse of why they won't help someone because that's all I hear on this board is excuses.  If your worried about what type of guy this is then go meet him and  take him out for the day and see how he is for yourselves. Not a hard thing to do.  But not as easy as making excuses either I guess!  What will  be funny is this yank sends him a dog and he starts posting pics of his hunts and the dog I send him doing his business.  That's gonna be priceless hearing all of yalls shit then?  I haven't talked to him one on one yet but I'm sure we will.  I have good dog's and I wouldn't send one that's a craper. 

No offence to the OP but he initially asked for a patterdale x russell, so I'm guessing it's for a bit of bushing etc? So why would lads that keep and breed digging terriers just give one to a stranger that won't get worked how it was intended to do? ABC you seem too quick to judge people.

• Like 2