After a young dog

1 hour ago, Ace Boone coon said:

And what's even more funny is the people asking to be gifted a dog are usually the ones acting like they have great dogs and great folks around them with great dogs but end up looking for one to be gifted.  If your circle is that good why would you need to ask a board for a gifted dog or even to buy one?  Always thought if you were in a good circle or know some good folks you wouldn't have to ask.  If you were over here I'd ask for a couple ref to see what your about and of  you were what you u say you are I'd give you dog but I wouldn't give a nobody one. 

Ace the terrier world is bigger than this site, and local terriermen look after each other this probably dont happen on your-side which is probably hard for you to believe but each to their own on that matter,  it would be a crying sin to gift out a pup to an unknown person and a real immature thing to do.

• Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've a young unspoilt bitch here you can have pal.....save yourself a few grand having one sent over....they all terrier gods on here ,some can even guide the quarry to ground with a selective shot ab

Good old boy DC and don't feck the dog or the man over Mr r3d ?,if it don't work out for you it goes back is the unwritten rule all gifted terriers come with to US ALL mate.The very best of luck with

black bitch,had rats,been tied up and had a listen,just not had anywhere easy to start her off.lives out,quiet and bombproof with other dogs.ive been given the chance and sorted out over the years....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, liamdelaney said:

I had six pups fourteen months ago,kept one gifted three to my mates,and gifted two to a guy on here(he offered to pay) that I never met before,,because he was a genuine dog man.So Mister Ace Boone,there are plenty of genuine dog men on this site.No disrespect but who the f**k would want a dog from the States,most of it came from Peddlers from over here.

Wow,  how would you know if my dogs came from peddlers from over by you?  Pretty big statement seeing you don't know anything about what I fed or keep. Oh that's right I'm a stupid yank that feeds fur curs.  I forgot all us Americans bought and feed all your crappers because everyone that ever sent a dog here sent us there shit dog's.  Dam thanks for reminding me of that.  Lmao!!  Be real funny this guy takes me up on the offer and he ends up with a real nice dog and post for prejudice fucks like you to see!  Because unlike you lowlifes that brag about sending us nothing but crappers,  this yank will make sure he gets a good one?? unlike you guys who brag about robbing us Americans and making your country men look like lowlife for doing so,  this yank will send him a good one!  I'm not a low life like a lot of you young jealous f**k's ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mr r3d said:

Ok lets not start the old whos got the best dogs thread we had anuff of that the weekend im just asking the question any one got or know of any one thats got a decent little dog/pup then pm me dont start a argument about it lol

Im telling you buddy I have a couple just about a year old that would make you happy.  Just setup shipping

2 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Ace the terrier world is bigger than this site, and local terriermen look after each other this probably dont happen on your-side which is probably hard for you to believe but each to their own on that matter,  it would be a crying sin to gift out a pup to an unknown person and a real immature thing to do.

Not if he has good ref. And I didn't pay for my dogs except for 1 so yeah there are some decent folks over here that does gift dog's out.  Not many but there are some.  And this guy has been on here for quit some time and what nobody knows him?  How many of you guys actually do know each other?  I bet not many. But if he has a few good ref from a few good guys that's all he should need.  I could gift a dog to a good hunter someone that will give my dog the work but that doesnt mean he will treat the dog right. Most don't know how to take care of there dog's and think of them as only a tool and when it gets hurt or something happens they don't care because they can go get another one just because he works them.  So good and bad in it

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Not if he has good ref. And I didn't pay for my dogs except for 1 so yeah there are some decent folks over here that does gift dog's out.  Not many but there are some.  And this guy has been on here for quit some time and what nobody knows him?  How many of you guys actually do know each other?  I bet not many. But if he has a few good ref from a few good guys that's all he should need.  I could gift a dog to a good hunter someone that will give my dog the work but that doesnt mean he will treat the dog right. Most don't know how to take care of there dog's and think of them as only a tool and when it gets hurt or something happens they don't care because they can go get another one just because he works them.  So good and bad in it

Most on here dont know each other thats the thing when us terriermen gift out its to the bloke moving soil with us week in week out that gets em, not some random bloke on here looking for a young terrier, Unless he is a man of good integrity and has a good reputation would it be considered.

• Like 2

When i was writing this post i was thinking dony bother its just gona cause greif i was just asking if any one has any thing decent cause i would rather get somthing decent but it would be easyer asking for a kidney recon

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mr r3d said:

When i was writing this post i was thinking dony bother its just gona cause greif i was just asking if any one has any thing decent cause i would rather get somthing decent but it would be easyer asking for a kidney recon

No harm atall in asking its just it would be hard for someone to gift out like that but you may come lucky I hope ya do. More terreirmen working terriers the better for our sport once its done the proper way and in the correct manner. ATB

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Wow,  how would you know if my dogs came from peddlers from over by you?  Pretty big statement seeing you don't know anything about what I fed or keep. Oh that's right I'm a stupid yank that feeds fur curs.  I forgot all us Americans bought and feed all your crappers because everyone that ever sent a dog here sent us there shit dog's.  Dam thanks for reminding me of that.  Lmao!!  Be real funny this guy takes me up on the offer and he ends up with a real nice dog and post for prejudice fucks like you to see!  Because unlike you lowlifes that brag about sending us nothing but crappers,  this yank will make sure he gets a good one?? unlike you guys who brag about robbing us Americans and making your country men look like lowlife for doing so,  this yank will send him a good one!  I'm not a low life like a lot of you young jealous f**k's ??

ABC your a very angry man,you should talk to your Therapist(I heard most Americans have one) First off I did not say your dogs came from Peddlers,or that you were a stupid Yank(Yank is a derogatory word that insults Americans so I would not use it)I never bragged about sending dogs to the States,nobody would want my dogs in the States,I am not FAMOUS like the people from this side who tell ye how famous they are and how many HOFs they bred,my dogs also have no peds,,so bottom line if I was depending on selling my dogs to the States I would die of starvation.So come on dont be getting excited and calling me a f**k and a lowlife,Im a very sensitive sort of guy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Most on here dont know each other thats the thing when us terriermen gift out its to the bloke moving soil with us week in week out that gets em, not some random bloke on here looking for a young terrier, Unless he is a man of good integrity and has a good reputation would it be considered.

I agree with you that's why I say if they have few good ref from a few good guy's.  And when one has a litter sometimes everyone in persay your circle sometimes they have a full house aready and can not have more dog's,  now what do you?  Gift them to someone that you might think will do right by the dog or do you sell it or cull it without giving it a fair chance to see how it turns out?  See there are so many different excuses and what ifs. Go out with the man that's asking for help and see first hand what the man is like then make a decision from there. We all need help at sometime in life

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I agree with you that's why I say if they have few good ref from a few good guy's.  And when one has a litter sometimes everyone in persay your circle sometimes they have a full house aready and can not have more dog's,  now what do you?  Gift them to someone that you might think will do right by the dog or do you sell it or cull it without giving it a fair chance to see how it turns out?  See there are so many different excuses and what ifs. Go out with the man that's asking for help and see first hand what the man is like then make a decision from there. We all need help at sometime in life

It would take years of knowing someone before id hand em out a pup belong to me , that said I got stung before. which makes the close circle even tighter

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I can already tell you the answer will be no.? everytime someone ask on here no one has anything to gift??

Some good lads on here I payed for my terrier pup man gave me £20 an jabs for pup back an 12 or so months later sent my money back lad never met me in his life was very nice of man to give my money back an can have pup gifted for lads if I need one in future , same if I have a litter both lads are well come to pups for free , not all bad on here abc 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Mr r3d said:

Are you after an earthdog or just a knockabout terrier? 

14 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

To be honest mate it’s probably the wrong time of year to be looking a young dog,  just don’t rush into anything! 

Im not in any major rush i could get a oup today from gumtree but as i said i would rather kbow its come from workers and not just some fat sofa surfers 

• Like 1