After a young dog

I was meant to be having a young dog off some one i know pat x jack 9 months old but alas its hasnt materialised any one know of anything simalar going P.M me im in west midlands but dont mind to travel and there is cash there for the right dog 

Atb red 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've a young unspoilt bitch here you can have pal.....save yourself a few grand having one sent over....they all terrier gods on here ,some can even guide the quarry to ground with a selective shot ab

Good old boy DC and don't feck the dog or the man over Mr r3d ?,if it don't work out for you it goes back is the unwritten rule all gifted terriers come with to US ALL mate.The very best of luck with

black bitch,had rats,been tied up and had a listen,just not had anywhere easy to start her off.lives out,quiet and bombproof with other dogs.ive been given the chance and sorted out over the years....

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Mr r3d said:

I was meant to be having a young dog off some one i know pat x jack 9 months old but alas its hasnt materialised any one know of anything simalar going P.M me im in west midlands but dont mind to travel and there is cash there for the right dog 

Atb red 

I can already tell you the answer will be no.? everytime someone ask on here no one has anything to gift??

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I can already tell you the answer will be no.? everytime someone ask on here no one has anything to gift??

Well I was gifted a lurcher pup of here a few weeks back so I can’t say you are right with what you are saying 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, shaneg said:

Well I was gifted a lurcher pup of here a few weeks back so I can’t say you are right with what you are saying 

Don't know what's going on with the lurchers but I of know everytime someone is looking to be gifted a terrier on here nobody will gift one.  But yet everyone on here gifts there dogs they don't sell them. Hmmm?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And what's even more funny is the people asking to be gifted a dog are usually the ones acting like they have great dogs and great folks around them with great dogs but end up looking for one to be gifted.  If your circle is that good why would you need to ask a board for a gifted dog or even to buy one?  Always thought if you were in a good circle or know some good folks you wouldn't have to ask.  If you were over here I'd ask for a couple ref to see what your about and of  you were what you u say you are I'd give you dog but I wouldn't give a nobody one. 

• Like 4

I dont want a gift i said the cash is waiting just asking if any one knows of any thing decent going at the min i wouldnt expect anyone to give me anything i just dobt want to look on gumtree and end up with a shit dog that im gona be charged 450 500 of my hard earned spondulies for lol 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ace Boone coon said:

And what's even more funny is the people asking to be gifted a dog are usually the ones acting like they have great dogs and great folks around them with great dogs but end up looking for one to be gifted.  If your circle is that good why would you need to ask a board for a gifted dog or even to buy one?  Always thought if you were in a good circle or know some good folks you wouldn't have to ask.  If you were over here I'd ask for a couple ref to see what your about and of  you were what you u say you are I'd give you dog but I wouldn't give a nobody one. 

Yeh thats true but i dobt really know that many lads who work dogs any more trust me going begging on internet was not my first choice 

1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Because they gift them to friends they know personally rather than strangers from the internet, that's pretty obvious isn't it?

Yeh thats how it probs usualy work but as only one of my mates works his dogs these days and hes the one who ent come through with dog lol

4 minutes ago, Mr r3d said:

Yeh thats true but i dobt really know that many lads who work dogs any more trust me going begging on internet was not my first choice 

I don't think your begging buddy.  With as many to claim they gift dogs on here why not ask?  But it just seems that everyone on here who claim to gift dogs never do.  Look up shipping cost from America and pay the air fair buddy and ill send you one that will work.  Just pay the cost of shipping.  This yank got you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What state you in and your not a yank ABC i like you ya helped me out when the staffys ear was like a balloon bit of suda cream cleared that right up your our transatlantic cousen ? and i dont mind paying nothing in this life comes for free usualy lol so i would rather pay the piper up front

1 hour ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Well every terrier in my yard I was gifted bar one and every litter I have bred I gifted the pups to friends. And as for the lurcher im not in the knowing in the lurcher circle that’s why I had to look for one on here I haven’t owned one in 10 year And hopefully in the future I’ll be able to gift that lad that gave me the lurcher a terrier pup 

Edited by shaneg
  • Like 3

I had six pups fourteen months ago,kept one gifted three to my mates,and gifted two to a guy on here(he offered to pay) that I never met before,,because he was a genuine dog man.So Mister Ace Boone,there are plenty of genuine dog men on this site.No disrespect but who the f**k would want a dog from the States,most of it came from Peddlers from over here.

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

Ok lets not start the old whos got the best dogs thread we had anuff of that the weekend im just asking the question any one got or know of any one thats got a decent little dog/pup then pm me dont start a argument about it lol