Hail Satan?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so ready for this..... I went to the natural history museum last week! 

That's THL fishing competition except it's just fellas 

Can see another god thread about to rear it's divine head again.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Francie said:

Ah cmon now dave, freaks?

You must be real smart an full of knowledge to know the bibles a fairytale, well done mate.

Obviously you don't think it's a fairytale Francie, but do you think the other 4000 odd religions are fairytales, and if so how? You can't have studied up on all of them.

Francie in the bible it says jesus hair was like sheeps wool and his skin the colour of burnt brass... ovbiously the pics that portray jesus are not really what he looked like... were the isralites black ? Whats your views on that? 

Was the original jews black ethiopiens.. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

I will continue to live my life ignoring all these fcukwits

Now Ted, just to clarify are the fcukwits the non-believers, or the believers? or a combination of both. It would help for future references when you call someone a fcukwit we know who it's aimed at lol

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, delswal said:

Now Ted, just to clarify are the fcukwits the non-believers, or the believers? or a combination of both. It would help for future references when you call someone a fcukwit we know who it's aimed at lol

got me stumped now

not sure WTF is going on

would it be right to say the non believers should believe in the believers,or the believers should believe in the non believers 

anyways fck em

got me stumped now

not sure WTF is going on

would it be right to say the non believers should believe in the believers,or the believers should believe in the non believers 

anyways fck em

fck who Ted we need names lol

• Haha 1

i dont know any of them personally

i dont mix with those sort of folk lol

i am neither a believer or non believer

back to my own little world of beliefs

Don't know who personally ?

mix with what sort ?

sitting on the fence ?

Oh so you do believe in something ?

Kinda going round in circles here, are you living in a confused state ted lol lol 

7 hours ago, walshie said:

Obviously you don't think it's a fairytale Francie, but do you think the other 4000 odd religions are fairytales, and if so how? You can't have studied up on all of them.

Tbh walshie i havent studied them all, iv delved into a few major ones over the years, an theres many a reason why i beleive, tho a personal experience years ago sealed the deal mate, ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Francie in the bible it says jesus hair was like sheeps wool and his skin the colour of burnt brass... ovbiously the pics that portray jesus are not really what he looked like... were the isralites black ? Whats your views on that? 

Was the original jews black ethiopiens.. 

Tbh kev i dont know if the israleis were black, some of them coulda been mate, an that descripton you said is of jesus is when hes in heaven not earth mate.

Here a bit of the scripture you were referring to kev.

I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Edited by Francie
  • Thanks 1