Air arms galhad

Only picked one up in the RFD to get a feel of it.........................................................put it back down very quickly. Heavy lump, not a good feel when shouldered and a bloody awful cocking system which just feels wrong.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but this is not for me.

Phil

• Like 2
10 hours ago, philpot said:

Only picked one up in the RFD to get a feel of it.........................................................put it back down very quickly. Heavy lump, not a good feel when shouldered and a bloody awful cocking system which just feels wrong.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but this is not for me.

Phil

Well. That’s me put off. Thinking of getting a pup in the new year, not held the Galahad like, but it was on me list. Held a Definat, and to be honest, that was like your opinion above Phil. Weirdly super heavy like. Felt great on aim mind.

Leaning towards a AGT Vulcan to be honest. Or a ‘cat. 

Hope your well man. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Rez said:

Well. That’s me put off. Thinking of getting a pup in the new year, not held the Galahad like, but it was on me list. Held a Definat, and to be honest, that was like your opinion above Phil. Weirdly super heavy like. Felt great on aim mind.

Leaning towards a AGT Vulcan to be honest. Or a ‘cat. 

Hope your well man. 

You will not go wrong with ether of them Rezmond

only shot one shot out of a vulcan and took a rabbit strait out with it

and that was pav,s fitted with my photon

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

That BSA pile of crap is wildly front end heavy with a lousy balance and to be very honest, I am really amazed at BSA releasing a gun as bad as that one. The Ultra, Scorpion and R10 all feel great in the shoulder with weight between the hands but the Defiant is way off the mark imo. Far better guns out there Rez than those two mate.

Phil