Bruno .22 LR

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Flys strait from 18yards to 127 . 128 tho there is a 1.16 th of an inch drop and 2 mm to the right 

unless its its raining then it’s 2 mm to the left 

What does it do in the middle of those two distances, what ammo is that?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aww man my sides are splitting, this thread turned out to be a ? If its OK with you guys I'm dusting off my punt gun and guna try zero it at 249 yards (in the rain) against my neighbours shed at

As above, for general work 50-60 yards. If you only have one piece of land and sit in the same place all the time and your quarry is consistently 62 yards away (For example) zero at 62 yards!

Just four times dimmer....?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Deker said:

I must be missing something.   What exactly at you saying?

You seem to be suggesting between 18-127 yards your .22lr shoots straight, there is no ammo of any calibre I know of that does that, and certainly not .22lr.

1 minute ago, Deker said:

I must be missing something.   What exactly at you saying?

You seem to be suggesting between 18-127 yards your .22lr shoots straight, there is no ammo of any calibre I know of that does that, and certainly not .22lr.

Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying . 

As as for the ammo I have a patent pending so no names or information will be given at this time .

8 hours ago, Elchapo said:

As as for the ammo I have a patent pending so no names or information will be given at this time .

lol theres ya answer Deker...........a fisherman who caught a couple on here 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, topscaff1 said:

Hi just looking for a bit of advice please, what distance would you recommend zeroing, looking to use it for rabbits mainly, thanks in anticipation.

Joking a side mate I’d set it in for 50 yards unless most your shooting is at a certain distance . My Bruno was set in at 50 dead on  and I hit plenty of stuff with it . Once you no your gun and ammo you’ll start getting used to how much hold over/ under you need 

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

So your ammo miraculously rises circa 1.5 inches from barrel to scope centre in 18 yards, instantly levels and stay exactly level out to 127 Yards!

You've just re written the Laws of Physics!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Joking a side mate I’d set it in for 50 yards unless most your shooting is at a certain distance . My Bruno was set in at 50 dead on  and I hit plenty of stuff with it . Once you no your gun and ammo you’ll start getting used to how much hold over/ under you need 

plenty of stuff or just pencils lol

2 minutes ago, Deker said:

So your ammo miraculously rises circa 1.5 inches from barrel to scope centre in 18 yards, instantly levels and stay exactly level out to 127 Yards!

You've just re written the Laws of Physics!

That’s why I have a patent pending so let’s keep it are secret or Winchester will be on to it and I’ll still have work my 9 -5 

13 minutes ago, delswal said:

His .22 seems to to be shooting a lot flatter than my .222 by his reckoning............guess we learn something everyday 

Should of got a 243 . My 222 only shot strait for 40 yards was worse than a hatsan air rifle 

1 minute ago, Rimfireboy! said:

You been on the pop?.....?

A little...... the lurcher section is really quiet tonight so I thought I’d have a bit of a wind up on the shooting bit  but you boys are ........SOOOOOOOO SERIOUSSSSSS ?

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

A little...... the lurcher section is really quiet tonight so I thought I’d have a bit of a wind up on the shooting bit  but you boys are ........SOOOOOOOO SERIOUSSSSSS ?

Not me mate, I could smell the poop from here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1