Bruno .22 LR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aww man my sides are splitting, this thread turned out to be a ? If its OK with you guys I'm dusting off my punt gun and guna try zero it at 249 yards (in the rain) against my neighbours shed at

As above, for general work 50-60 yards. If you only have one piece of land and sit in the same place all the time and your quarry is consistently 62 yards away (For example) zero at 62 yards!

Just four times dimmer....?

Posted Images

Zero mine for 50m ,more than plenty ,depends on your perm too.Big open fields or closed woodlands 50 is a good compromise and ideal if your using Winine  subbies .

Though she also like S.K H,V,s too ,mine is a C.Z 452 made by B..r.n.o and does well with C.C.I segs atb and enjoy.

20181005_220418.jpg

20181110_124212.jpg

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Zeroed mine at 18 yards . Shoots strait till 127 yards 

:hmm:

Do you mean, with whatever ammo you use in your .22LR, the First Zero is 18 Yards, the True Zero is 127 yards and lord knows what's happening in the middle!? 

What ammo is that?

3 minutes ago, Deker said:

:hmm:

Do you mean, with whatever ammo you use in your .22LR, the First Zero is 18 Yards, the True Zero is 127 yards and lord knows what's happening in the middle!? 

What ammo is that?

No I mean I set it up at 18 yards dead on bulls eye .. it will then shoot out at 127 yards still dead on . I can put ten shots through the same hole the size of a pencil . 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Elchapo said:

No I mean I set it up at 18 yards dead on bulls eye .. it will then shoot out at 127 yards still dead on . I can put ten shots through the same hole the size of a pencil . 

How big is ya pencil ? lol.....................and @ 60 yds you aim dead on and still put ten shots through ya pencil hole ?

9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

That's what I said!

What does it do in the middle of those two distances, what ammo is that?

Just now, Deker said:

That's what I said!

What does it do in the middle of those two distances, what ammo is that?

Flys strait from 18yards to 127 . 128 tho there is a 1.16 th of an inch drop and 2 mm to the right 

unless its its raining then it’s 2 mm to the left 

11 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

8 minutes ago, delswal said:

How big is ya pencil ? lol.....................and @ 60 yds you aim dead on and still put ten shots through ya pencil hole ?

4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Yep from 18 yards all way in between right out to 127 yards 

I must be missing something.   What exactly at you saying?

You seem to be suggesting between 18-127 yards your .22lr shoots straight, there is no ammo of any calibre I know of that does that, and certainly not .22lr.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Deker said:

I must be missing something.   What exactly at you saying?

You seem to be suggesting between 18-127 yards your .22lr shoots straight, there is no ammo of any calibre I know of that does that, and certainly not .22lr.

His .22 seems to to be shooting a lot flatter than my .222 by his reckoning............guess we learn something everyday