Bruno .22 LR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aww man my sides are splitting, this thread turned out to be a ? If its OK with you guys I'm dusting off my punt gun and guna try zero it at 249 yards (in the rain) against my neighbours shed at

As above, for general work 50-60 yards. If you only have one piece of land and sit in the same place all the time and your quarry is consistently 62 yards away (For example) zero at 62 yards!

Just four times dimmer....?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Alsone said:

Subsonics will kill rabbits all day at 50yds so without a moderator, I'd use those. Will help reduce the noise a little.

Subbies without a mod make noise pretty much as loud as hv for all intents and purposes.

I have a new invisible moderator that is patent pending for those people in Canada.once it is done I will send you one to try out bbkkcc I could send you one now but you would need a jack Russell with three legs and a chicken egg laid by a goose.if you get caught with it tho you can put the moderator in your sock and beat the officer of the law with it in to submission or if you have a pretty sister ask him to swap her hand in marriage for you to be able to use the new invisible moderator . 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I have a new invisible moderator that is patent pending for those people in Canada.once it is done I will send you one to try out bbkkcc I could send you one now but you would need a jack Russell with three legs and a chicken egg laid by a goose.if you get caught with it tho you can put the moderator in your sock and beat the officer of the law with it in to submission or if you have a pretty sister ask him to swap her hand in marriage for you to be able to use the new invisible moderator . 

Put the wacky baccy down now, even I was slurring reading the above!

Mods we need a new section, for all those whose dungerees are cutting the flow of oxygen to their big toe .Maybe call it Banjo Monkey,s or Herbal ciggaretes review ,only people who,s six toes are joined by webbing or loose skin and who,s mummy n daddy are brother and sister yawl:clapper:

25 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Mods we need a new section, for all those whose dungerees are cutting the flow of oxygen to their big toe .Maybe call it Banjo Monkey,s or Herbal ciggaretes review ,only people who,s six toes are joined by webbing or loose skin and who,s mummy n daddy are brother and sister yawl:clapper:

Yea definitely need one for them and them from Leicestershire they a strange bunch too  ?

16 hours ago, Underdog said:

Subbies without a mod make noise pretty much as loud as hv for all intents and purposes.

Yeah I have used them without and I don't disagree. Maybe a little quieter. Thing is without a mod, you have to take all the reductions you can get. Canada really needs to catch up with the rest of the civilised world whom realised some time ago that there's no such thing as a silencer.

7 hours ago, Alsone said:

Yeah I have used them without and I don't disagree. Maybe a little quieter. Thing is without a mod, you have to take all the reductions you can get. Canada really needs to catch up with the rest of the civilised world whom realised some time ago that there's no such thing as a silencer.

Canadians can hunt with archery gear, carry antique handguns in the wilderness, can own and shoot handguns licensed elsewhere and have less hoops to jump through than us for rifles.

You can keep your as you say civilised (uncivilised actually) world I want to live there!

• Like 2
On 13/12/2018 at 20:33, Bbkkcc said:

I would say 50 yrds that is what i do for ally my rimfire but I prefer them to be lazer accurate at 100yrds. We also are not allowed the silencers or mods in Canada so not sure if that changes things.

greetings from the UK.

my wife and I are looking to emigrate to Canada next year all being well; waiting for visa to come through.

is there any province you would recommend over others that you know of for quality of life and stress free living?

Edited by tench
  • Like 1
On 19/12/2018 at 12:34, tench said:

greetings from the UK.

my wife and I are looking to emigrate to Canada next year all being well; waiting for visa to come through.

is there any province you would recommend over others that you know of for quality of life and stress free living?

Well in terms of getting work I believe Alberta is still an easier province to find work. 

If you prvt message your email I would be happy to  chat.