Bruno .22 LR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aww man my sides are splitting, this thread turned out to be a ? If its OK with you guys I'm dusting off my punt gun and guna try zero it at 249 yards (in the rain) against my neighbours shed at

As above, for general work 50-60 yards. If you only have one piece of land and sit in the same place all the time and your quarry is consistently 62 yards away (For example) zero at 62 yards!

Just four times dimmer....?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, andyf said:

Fine rifle the BRNO 22's.

Anyway for what it's worth, I zero Subs at 50 yards, which roughly is 3" holdover @ 100 yards, and 'happy days' HV

are just about spot on the zero point at 100yards.

AF

You read my head, I do the hvs to 75/80 yard and subs out to 50 yards, there's a big difference in what ammo your using. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Deker said:

So your ammo miraculously rises circa 1.5 inches from barrel to scope centre in 18 yards, instantly levels and stay exactly level out to 127 Yards!

You've just re written the Laws of Physics!

Nah. He's just using a gauss gun. It's what the terminator favours when the plasma rifle in the 50w range is unavailable.

• Like 1

Aww man my sides are splitting, this thread turned out to be a ?

If its OK with you guys I'm dusting off my punt gun and guna try zero it at 249 yards (in the rain) against my neighbours shed at midnight ???

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gav said:

If its OK with you guys I'm dusting off my punt gun and guna try zero it at 249 yards (in the rain) against my neighbours shed at midnight ???

Is it raining oop there? Keep yer powder dry!

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Gav said:

Try make it 11.59 as in that Minute  between 11.59 and 12.00 is when the magic happens..

i also have some special ammo for a punt gun that I killed the last two dodo birds with .( a right and a left with the same shot ) that I will find. Out for you but I can’t give it you until the patent is sorted out . Plus when I give it to you it has to be on a Wednesday with a south west blowing wind with 2% chance of rain ...

and one of us has to have a jack Russel 

with with three legs ...don’t have to own it can just borrow it .

• Haha 2

Well this has inspired me, ive zeroed my .177 Gat gun at 150 yds as them red necked Terydactyl,s are stealing my stock of woo woo valves off the Mulberry tree.If anyone wants a go i,m having an open day on the 32nd of Feb but as there is a bag limit of 2 per Junior space cadet if you want feeding please bring your own pink gin and Banana skins 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't know how you guys do it but I can get amazing results from my 22 by pulling the bullet, loading the case in the breach and then I get a small funnel and fill the barrel with powder, black powder.

When full I take the pulled bullet and hammer it in the end of the barrel, usually after a couple of hits from the mallet I remember to apply the safety, well you can't be to careful can you.

Goes off with hell of a bang and 1000yd shots are easily made at night in fog!

The blast does singe hair (if you've got some) but picking bits of brass case out her face is a pain so I only shoot a couple now and then.

Actually I was showing a mate my technique once when his jack Russel got in the way at the wrong time and I errr, well, it ended up losing a leg......

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
49 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I don't know how you guys do it but I can get amazing results from my 22 by pulling the bullet, loading the case in the breach and then I get a small funnel and fill the barrel with powder, black powder.

When full I take the pulled bullet and hammer it in the end of the barrel, usually after a couple of hits from the mallet I remember to apply the safety, well you can't be to careful can you.

Goes off with hell of a bang and 1000yd shots are easily made at night in fog!

The blast does singe hair (if you've got some) but picking bits of brass case out her face is a pain so I only shoot a couple now and then.

Actually I was showing a mate my technique once when his jack Russel got in the way at the wrong time and I errr, well, it ended up losing a leg......

Bring it underdog . We need him to make ammo transfers ..

plus if you rub his head and pat him twice for good luck then you will be able make  a 1001 yard shot in the fog with one eye closed standing on one foot while balancing a pack lunch on the other foot .

i once made a 1001 yard shot in the rain while fogy with a hatsan airrifle with iron site hitting the size of a pencil .whilest carrying my recent kill( saber tooth tiger , or an obese house moly with a dental problem) 

............ but it was special ammo 

• Like 1