performance

The carbine ( shorter rifle) is far easier to use in hides etc than a full length 100.

I use both HW 100 KS .22 and HW 100 KT .177 as most of my air rifle hunting is hide work and ambush tactics.

With the shot count i generally keep to four mag`s of 14, or 56 shots of perfection with the .177 KT.

With the KS .22 i stick with 5 mags tops.

Very rare,if ever, other than pigeon decoying, will i ever need to refill with air.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mark williams said:

The carbine ( shorter rifle) is far easier to use in hides etc than a full length 100.

I use both HW 100 KS .22 and HW 100 KT .177 as most of my air rifle hunting is hide work and ambush tactics.

With the shot count i generally keep to four mag`s of 14, or 56 shots of perfection with the .177 KT.

With the KS .22 i stick with 5 mags tops.

Very rare,if ever, other than pigeon decoying, will i ever need to refill with air.

what do you find better for the woody's   .177 or .22? I take it that you are doing back and shoulder shots on them.

Any of the calibers will do the job if you do yours and make sure all your shots hit the kill zones.

I tend to only ever use head shot, side on heart/ lung shot or the between the shoulder blades shot ( if you will).

IMG_1148.JPG.84c65daccebf2416b8e02ee7c914e0a5.JPG

atb  Mark.

• Like 2