North/south divide.

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What I have noticed re the North and South are that Southerners are scared to spend a few quid ' they can never really let go and enjoy themselfs ' they are always thinking about cost ect.

No mate,I have a small clique of mates,to be honest they party really hard,Amsterdam/Prague for a weekend sometimes,always at the races,they aren't afraid to spend,but they work hard to pay for it.

• Like 3

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

football and boxing are the last things max should stick to.....lol

f**k sake do people really want to live north of bristol.??? What a dump inhabited with the most common of scum and us southerners have to subsidise them because there's f**k all industry up ther

Ricky Gervais is a grade A cnut though,as funny as herpes.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You ' 1 person - has a small clique .

Up here folk will spend and give away their last and with a smile on their face.

Not Down South as a rule.

You forget max,I have lived in the north AND down south,southerners spend,and that's from years of observation.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What I have noticed re the North and South are that Southerners are scared to spend a few quid ' they can never really let go and enjoy themselfs ' they are always thinking about cost ect.

They are also a lot more miserable in general and less friendly.

A terrible existence in reality ?

Are you joking.copper wire was only invented when a scotsman and yorkshireman were argueing over a penny.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

You forget max,I have lived in the north AND down south,southerners spend,and that's from years of observation.

Me too mate, I agree they say that a Yorkshireman is just a jock with the generosity bred out.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3