Why aren't the lads with high populations of Rabbits helping the lads with none in a hunting community

22 minutes ago, Rusky1984 said:

Some people are just lucky to have a good head of rabbits to go at.  But it will be the same for them once they have taken to many and there population crashes. I think in not to many years time the rabbit will be a thing of the past 

Good post but the fact that the land is cleansed of disease and there isn't lads hammering the area and if fresh clean rabbits were reintroduced then why not?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why would they thrive? the same reason they disappeared in the first place would most likely put paid to them again. 

You want them.go and get im just in the door from a 7 hour round trip and killed 20 rabbits with the dogs do it most weekends  thete to be had if your willing you put the effort in  

Aint that the truth poxy things every where. Used to stick to the big old woods now they out in the bloody hedge rows dam near trip over them. They really do need a dam good culling 

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How can it be luck if some a them lads live 100/200/300 miles away from there hunting grounds? don’t underestimate the rabbit tho Cos they have survived worse than the lurcher an ferret? only think that will wipe em out is a virus, not hunters no chance . Like I said if you ain’t got em an want em go get  em, we ain’t talking about burglary ffs jist the relocation of some bunnies

It doesn't matter how far you go to get them over hunting will take its toll in  time and once a virus hits that part of the country the numbers will crash as they have in other parts of the country 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk the legalities if you ain’t got em an want em find em an take em? 

Good point but if they ain't there you can't find em. Please don't ruin the thread when it's sensible dog fox style. It would cost me a fortune on taxis, buses and ferrys to go and meet you on a race track.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Good point but if they ain't there you can't find em. Please don't ruin the thread when it's sensible dog fox style. It would cost me a fortune on taxis, buses and ferrys to go and meet you on a race track.

Passive aggression 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

You want them.go and get im just in the door from a 7 hour round trip and killed 20 rabbits with the dogs do it most weekends  thete to be had if your willing you put the effort in  

Greedy fecker north you should have fetched them back alive for the poor and needy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Good post but the fact that the land is cleansed of disease and there isn't lads hammering the area and if fresh clean rabbits were reintroduced then why not?

I think to reintroduce rabbits to some areas is Good thing it might be the only way some places will ever recover 

• Like 2

I don't ferret at all now, though I still have my stuff, but used to take over a hundred a week off a couple off places and the sets just seamed to refill almost strait away, a question for lads who ferret areas with low numbers would you employ a catch and release policy.