Stud Dogs.Anyone got an Old Hairy Type.

Guest vin

Hello chaps.

Following on a from a previous thread about my bitch and Tomo's bitch being ready for the knackers yard etc.

If my Blue Bitch Comes into season in the near future I am seriously considering taking a litter from her for myself and a few friends etc.

I'm looking ahead and covering my bases for the near future. But What I would like is a decent 24-26" approx hairy type with a good jacket, Grey X Deerhound X Collie Type from the good old days etc. Obviously a worker from workers etc and something of unquestionable all-around talent in the working field of choice. A good honest dog that can fill the freezer. 

Does anyone have something along my lines of thinking out there?  PM me etc etc.

Distance and time are not a problem.

I have posted this on another forum a few members on here will be on etc. . . . Please chaps Don't take this the wrong way, But I'm not interested in opinions on what I should and shouldn't be doing/Looking for etc.I have a plan and it's me who will be feeding and rearing whatever I breed. So save your time and effort trying to tell me you know better. Please please .. let's not have any arguments.

ATB chaps.

Vin.

1053109441_dorisatwork2017.JPG.c5e1aad47e99e5a32ab7a0b0ed2aed36.JPG

5 hours ago, vin said:

Hello chaps.

Following on a from a previous thread about my bitch and Tomo's bitch being ready for the knackers yard etc.

If my Blue Bitch Comes into season in the near future I am seriously considering taking a litter from her for myself and a few friends etc.

I'm looking ahead and covering my bases for the near future. But What I would like is a decent 24-26" approx hairy type with a good jacket, Grey X Deerhound X Collie Type from the good old days etc. Obviously a worker from workers etc and something of unquestionable all-around talent in the working field of choice. A good honest dog that can fill the freezer. 

Does anyone have something along my lines of thinking out there?  PM me etc etc.

Distance and time are not a problem.

I have posted this on another forum a few members on here will be on etc. . . . Please chaps Don't take this the wrong way, But I'm not interested in opinions on what I should and shouldn't be doing/Looking for etc.I have a plan and it's me who will be feeding and rearing whatever I breed. So save your time and effort trying to tell me you know better. Please please .. let's not have any arguments.

ATB chaps.

Vin.

1053109441_dorisatwork2017.JPG.c5e1aad47e99e5a32ab7a0b0ed2aed36.JPG

Well in my opinion your right 

But that's just my opinion 

It’s a shame mollie wasn’t a few year younger you would probably keep the coat you like through her and it would have given you a broader choice of studs. Silly bollocks is always here if you wanted and it would only cost you your fuel money.  Good luck with finding a stud that suits your needs?

12 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

It’s a shame mollie wasn’t a few year younger you would probably keep the coat you like through her and it would have given you a broader choice of studs. Silly bollocks is always here if you wanted and it would only cost you your fuel money.  Good luck with finding a stud that suits your needs?

He has been mentioned on more than one occasion mate. 

looking forward to seeing the young Wheaton this winter.