When you least expect it

Blue is a cracking dog, I've watched him progress from 8 weeks old, for me he is a proper alrounder...can rabbit in every discipline...Will work day and night and switch from ranging out on the hills to walking at heel when required...but.....he's cursed, we were only taking the piss the night before about him always being injured..the very next day this happened...these aren't injuries due to poor breeding, poor dog..just bad luck....in this instance because of a bunch of morons ruining one of our national parks ffs!!

Mate, you know the right dog will come along, you're captain sensible so you won't rush lol....Blue will still be able to work in some capacity...in the short term your welcome to use either of My dogs to get your hunting fix......

Chin up mate...speak tomorrow 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Blue is a cracking dog, I've watched him progress from 8 weeks old, for me he is a proper alrounder...can rabbit in every discipline...Will work day and night and switch from ranging out on the hills to walking at heel when required...but.....he's cursed, we were only taking the piss the night before about him always being injured..the very next day this happened...these aren't injuries due to poor breeding, poor dog..just bad luck....in this instance because of a bunch of morons ruining one of our national parks ffs!!

Mate, you know the right dog will come along, you're captain sensible so you won't rush lol....Blue will still be able to work in some capacity...in the short term your welcome to use either of My dogs to get your hunting fix......

Chin up mate...speak tomorrow 

I would take the sausage dog geth .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2