Rettendon range rover murders

18 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Read the book that the grass wrote who got Whomes convicted his account of the incident sounded plausible to me tbh.

Bloggs 19 it's called mate a very interesting book, read it years ago , tells you the evidence , cant remember exactly but am sure phone masts put whomes and steele in the area at the same time or around the time of when it happened. But who knows as the star witness Nicholls was a known fantasist and compulsive liar.

• Like 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Grew up in same place as him an he just ye average joe who wants a slice of fame, makes out he was in about it an in dark places, only dark place that lad ever been was in his bedroom with lights off

Wanking over gangter stories

• Like 1

Its funny to read how fixated with this case people get......theres been 10x more dough made from the story than the lads could have ever made in their lifetimes which kind of explains the motivation of some of those who kept the story alive.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

......theres been 10x more dough made from the story than the lads could have ever made in their lifetimes which kind of explains the motivation of some of those who kept the story alive.

Who knows what $ they could have been made? Eg: If the parasite fella (author) werent on the periphery, id imagine he wouldnt have much $. Definately a good explain of a dead horse being flogged from any new angle. 

The thing thats kept the story alive imo (aswell as a few naff films) is that the 2 fellas convicted could of been out years ago, but still protest their innocence, the youtube video I put up brings that home. Bit of a long watch granted.

Just a Bunch of horrible cnuts,rubbed out by another bunch of horrible cnuts...for taking the piss and bringing shit on top.. it's as simple as that...live by the sword ,then you die by it...thems the rules when you play that game.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, downsouth said:

I thought so,I watched the film the other week hes a scouser aint he?.Ive got a scouse pal that did 10 years in the Bangkok Hilton.We all told him to be careful out there but them scousers seem to think they can go to SE Asia and carry oo like they're still in England.

they did the same in ibiza when i worked out there....by christ there was loads of them in the prison there...

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

they did the same in ibiza when i worked out there....by christ there was loads of them in the prison there...

Everytime I'd get locked up in my 20's..no matter where abouts in the country,been clubbing, festivals or just on the piss...I'd  bump into a f***ing Scouser??

They gets about everywhere Tomo,up to alsorts ??

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Waz said:

Who knows what $ they could have been made? Eg: If the parasite fella (author) werent on the periphery, id imagine he wouldnt have much $. Definately a good explain of a dead horse being flogged from any new angle. 

The thing thats kept the story alive imo (aswell as a few naff films) is that the 2 fellas convicted could of been out years ago, but still protest their innocence, the youtube video I put up brings that home. Bit of a long watch granted.

Everyone plod knew to be " at it " in East London & Essex at that time was pulled in for questioning ( some more than once )....so is the area so " staunch " that nobody was willing to cough ? no....is the area so " code of the underworld " that it was too dangerous to cough ? no..........the reality was the only people that know who topped them lads are in the ground and the only people trying to keep the story going are those with something to gain from it.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Everytime I'd get locked up in my 20's..no matter where abouts in the country,been clubbing, festivals or just on the piss...I'd  bump into a f***ing Scouser??

They gets about everywhere Tomo,up to alsorts ??

its true mate they do....

never spent much time in liverpool .....but in spain picking out a scouser in a crowd was as easy....its like they had the same uniform....trackies and trainers and hands sown there pants....

i liked a few of them mind.....just couldnt understand the real broad speaking ones ....lol....or should that be Laaa

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, chesney said:

The billy moore podcasts where he interviews darren smith are fairly good and he done another with tony bellew

I have a Twitter account that I use to purely follow sensible things like the national trust , Local places , etc but I do follow that billy Moore and he comes across on social media as a very nice man who freely gives his time and lessons back to his community 

always interacts with people online in a positive way . 

• Like 1
On 07/12/2018 at 22:38, Waz said:

The empty cases found around and in the RR were 7 1/2s which corresponded with the injuries.

7 1/2s ?....I always thought they were a clay round , we wouldn’t even use them on pigeons ....go’s to show , learn something new every day ?

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I have a Twitter account that I use to purely follow sensible things like the national trust , Local places , etc but I do follow that billy Moore and he comes across on social media as a very nice man who freely gives his time and lessons back to his community 

always interacts with people online in a positive way . 

I thought the podcasts he with tony bellew and lad called darren smith very good sounded honest and genuine they did.  Theres anothet podcast been done by Sammy the bull Gravano he was underboss of the gambino family in the 80s he spilling the beans again on his good watch aswell that

9 hours ago, downsouth said:

That James English prick is like cheap,evencringier internet version of Danny Dyer.Sucking off a load of over the hill ex wannabe gangsters.

he comes from the same scheme as me id never heard of him my wee brother told me give him a watch its no my cup a tea but at least hes earning an honest pound and theres a few older lads on his podcasts that are far from wannabees

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Just a Bunch of horrible cnuts,rubbed out by another bunch of horrible cnuts...for taking the piss and bringing shit on top.. it's as simple as that...live by the sword ,then you die by it...thems the rules when you play that game.

fly wae the craws get shot wae the craws dc that what my aul da used ta say

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, sussex said:

7 1/2s ?....I always thought they were a clay round , we wouldn’t even use them on pigeons ....go’s to show , learn something new every day ?

That’s what I use on pigeons and crows. Mate will shoot just as much with his .410. Not about the size it’s were you put the lead ?