Rettendon range rover murders

Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

No doubt there pockets have all got fat from peddling there stories 

I’d say most of them ain’t got a penny to scratch their arse with mate and the odd talking head appearance is all the income they have to go and sit down the pub with and bore the arse off of everyone.

• Like 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d say most of them ain’t got a penny to scratch their arse with mate and the odd talking head appearance is all the income they have to go and sit down the pub with and bore the arse off of everyone.

Bernard o mahoney wrote the most books and documentaries all about them. But some say he was never that involved like you say so much shite gets flung around o just take it as entertainment value that bout it. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Bernard o mahoney wrote the most books and documentaries all about them. But some say he was never that involved like you say so much shite gets flung around o just take it as entertainment value that bout it. 

Is that the gurning idiot who claims he knows it all? 

10 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I used to see him and his pals 6 handed nearly kick lads to death who were 7 stone wet through !

Wankers !

• Like 1

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even give them headlines when they turn up dead only glamorises that shit crappy lifestyle they promote 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Steve ‘nipper’ Ellis done a podcast with James English about how he got involved with them. He says tate was a good man before he met Tucker. And he would be a useless hitman the amount of times he tried to shoot them and failed. Worth a listen if you have a hour spare 

That James English prick is like cheap,evencringier internet version of Danny Dyer.Sucking off a load of over the hill ex wannabe gangsters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I personally think billy blundle set them up to be shot in the Range Rover I believe he could of possibly been the 4th man in the motor and a shooter followed by nippers dad hiding in cover they wanted nipper dead an threatened his family (younger sisters to take there fingers). tt an cr killed some local pot dealer an was selling dodge gear an ripping people off they were out of control.pt was warned by billy after a meeting that he would get one in the head if he’s rolling about with tt cr. it makes sence nipper saying it was his dad now 4yrs after his dads death because billy hasn’t long ago died I recon nipper was the get away drive. The the got there just deserts that night in the Range Rover 

43 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Is he the ex junkie who did a bit of bird in Thailand

Yes. I'm bored at work listening his podcasts. 

He wrote a book about his time over there and they made a film about it.

5 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Yes. I'm bored at work listening his podcasts. 

He wrote a book about his time over there and they made a film about it.

I thought so,I watched the film the other week hes a scouser aint he?.Ive got a scouse pal that did 10 years in the Bangkok Hilton.We all told him to be careful out there but them scousers seem to think they can go to SE Asia and carry oo like they're still in England.