Rettendon range rover murders

7 hours ago, mackem said:

I know nothing about E's but that sounds like the sales pitch that hippies fell for back in the day about nep temple ball,told the white specks in it were opium when in reality they were specks of mould.

I'd say back in the day the old temple ball needed no hype to sell it to anyone,quality sells man...✌️..

• Like 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, fireman said:

I'd say back in the day the old temple ball needed no hype to sell it to anyone,quality sells man...✌️..

I know I saw plenty of it in Nepal back in the day,all changed nowadays though unless you get up into the mountain regions.

IMG_20181119_100314.jpg

• Like 1
15 hours ago, downsouth said:

Brownburgers used to do that.You had to have a spew before you could hit the dancefloor ??

I always had to have a dump.....always took some loo roll with me cos I knew soon as I started to come up...I would have to dash....and you could bet the loo looked something like that one in trainspotting....:bad:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
36 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I always had to have a dump.....always took some loo roll with me cos I knew soon as I started to come up...I would have to dash....and you could bet the loo looked something like that one in trainspotting....:bad:

I don't know if it's true tomo but I read years ago that e were brought out as a drug for poofs to loosen the mucles in their arse to make having sex easier, it would explain everyone take a shit after taking them, 

• Haha 1

interestingly I herd that eee....was actualy invented for folk with depression ....the story I herd was the guy who invented it was a depressive ...but his daytime job was a scientist or chemist or something like that....he prescribed himself so many mill a day to keep himslf happy...with no side effects.....I don't belive the last bit....but that's what I herd...

mdma....was the common ingredient ...at one time I could say the full name...bet I cant spell it but here goes...lol   ....methyldixmethanphetamine

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I always had to have a dump.....always took some loo roll with me cos I knew soon as I started to come up...I would have to dash....and you could bet the loo looked something like that one in trainspotting....:bad: after I had finished .

Fixed that for you Tomo x

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, TOMO said:

Reminds me of the days when everyone used to rub vicks and tigerbalm on themselves at raves.One night my pal handed me a pot of tiger balm and told me "rub it on the bottom of your back it'll make you rush like f**k".Rush like f**k to the nearest khazi where i spent the next 6hrs.Everytime i pulled my jeans up i had to drop em and sit down again coz it relaxed me that much it permanently felt like i was gunna shit myself.

• Haha 3

my first experience with that vicks.....was some hot young young lass comes bouncing over to me...drops to her knees her heads at bollock level now...im thinking feck is this about to happen..:wub:.....and she proceds to massage my legs with vicks...(had shorts on)....although it was nice enough I was expecting something different....lol

I was living on a party site around Northampton and every weekend we'd put a free party on,under the M1 one night,in a old railway tunnel,all sorts of places but one time we put on a party on a old airfield we were parked up on and someone turned up with a load of fancy dress costumes,elvis,bat man,a circus ring master and a few others.A few folk grabbed one each and there was one left and by this time the pills were taking affect good o ?and i ended up raving the night away in a pink tootoo with a sparkly silver top with angel wings,feck knows what those pills were but i had a ball that night.?...

• Like 1