Rettendon range rover murders

40 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Either that or just getting old mate.Doves,calis,New Yorkers,Burgers,mitzis,vw's,rolex's and then you had the capsuals Denis the menaces and rhubarb and custards.

Walked round a club one night that was full of silver dollars and every fecker was vomiting all over the place. Lol. Lucky I had got my lovely little doves on the way there. Never seen as many people vomiting with smiles on their faces . Lol.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Walked round a club one night that was full of silver dollars and every fecker was vomiting all over the place. Lol. Lucky I had got my lovely little doves on the way there. Never seen as many people vomiting with smiles on their faces . Lol.

Brownburgers used to do that.You had to have a spew before you could hit the dancefloor ??

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Quite funny reading all the names of the pills again.not read "white elephants" though.they were all over here for a while.real trippy one's.

There was ones over here around 99 called blue elephants and they were trippy as fook the things I seen people doing on them and and there was green ones in a triangle shape a few people died on them I never took them ones but the states people would get in on them were scary

• Like 1
On 08/12/2018 at 22:17, dytkos said:

Yeah, plenty of fiction but some truths in it.

Cheers, D.

End of the day pb was a decent lad at heart but a bully same as the range rover lot sadly they all met the same demise 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Were the brown specks in windmills heroin or was that just a rumour 

I know nothing about E's but that sounds like the sales pitch that hippies fell for back in the day about nep temple ball,told the white specks in it were opium when in reality they were specks of mould.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If your trying to be a bully going around bullying people left right an centre then somebody is going to keep there mouth shut and put a stop to it,it’s still happening today,simple don’t be a bully,no one likes a bully 

• Like 6
35 minutes ago, mackem said:

I know nothing about E's but that sounds like the sales pitch that hippies fell for back in the day about nep temple ball,told the white specks in it were opium when in reality they were specks of mould.

Aaaahh 100% organic then (Y)

My friend 'members well the burgers, snowballs & the mitzi's. Thrills pills n bellyaches.

45 minutes ago, mackem said:

I fell for that one back in the day ???

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Es would be sold for pennies in bulk it would cost them more to make them than what they get for them if they put heroine in it.The ingredients probably just didn't mix right or as you said just mould, the things people fall for when getting sold drugs.

4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Es would be sold for pennies in bulk it would cost them more to make them than what they get for them if they put heroine in it.The ingredients probably just didn't mix right or as you said just mould, the things people fall for when getting sold drugs.

Emperors new clothes

• Thanks 2