Rettendon range rover murders

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Astanley said:

Iv met a lot of dogmen who have the highest standards of morals ,ethics ,honesty  ,proper good people who it is a privilege to know ,and Iv  met a few that made me feel like I need a shower .

At least I passed you the radox .........

• Haha 1
On 06/12/2018 at 14:42, Waz said:

the strokes they pulled, sounds like it was inevitable. but.. whodunit

Their downfall was when Leah Betts died from ecstasy, it brought more attention to them than what they were already getting. Still think the Met know exactly who put them three in the ground.............and it was not the men serving time for it.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, delswal said:

Their downfall was when Leah Betts died from ecstasy, it brought more attention to them than what they were already getting. Still think the Met know exactly who put them three in the ground.............and it was not the men serving time for it.

It was a c**t when she died.All of a sudden you couldnt get them apples anywhere and they were f***ing blinding

• Like 3
1 hour ago, delswal said:

Wernt her old man old bill

• Like 1
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

It was a c**t when she died.All of a sudden you couldnt get them apples anywhere and they were f***ing blinding

some fecker after she died named some new batch of pill Flatliners .....

she was the first high profile death as it were...with her old man being a cop...there had been others befor..but didn't her dad go on a bit of a crusade with regards to EEEees....

• Like 2

Flatliners were down here long before her death mate they were mental as the next morning youd come to and wouldnt remember anything about the last 12hrs..I was chatting with one of my mates missus from Basildon about the old days and flatliners got mentioned and she had a mad story about them and she'd scored them in Raquels nightclub off noneother than old Mahoney.The pills she died on were green apples.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You can't blame him Tomo he lost a daughter .

If you or me had the same thing happen and we knew who was responsible would you lay back and say or do nothing ???????

oh of course mate..no dowt.....

I wasn't calling him for that ....cant be anything more heartbreaking than loosing a child.....

didn't know that downsouth...about the flatliners .....never had one.....it was all doves then a bit later especialy in Ibiza Mitsubishi's.....good times...:D...

ya know I'm sat here trying to remember the names of all the difrent ones.....and I'm fecked if I can remember....im convinced that's one of the negative side effects from "partying" back then...bad memory

• Like 2
Just now, TOMO said:

oh of course mate..no dowt.....

I wasn't calling him for that ....cant be anything more heartbreaking than loosing a child.....

didn't know that downsouth...about the flatliners .....never had one.....it was all doves then a bit later especialy in Ibiza Mitsubishi's.....good times...:D...

ya know I'm sat here trying to remember the names of all the difrent ones.....and I'm fecked if I can remember....im convinced that's one of the negative side effects from "partying" back then...bad memory

Either that or just getting old mate.Doves,calis,New Yorkers,Burgers,mitzis,vw's,rolex's and then you had the capsuals Denis the menaces and rhubarb and custards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1