Rettendon range rover murders

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Ye wouldn't know what some people get up to.

Funny enough, was a fella from Northampton way that done one of those. & another 'dodgy' character made it into a Ralph Fiennes book, fiction no doubt, but a few lads on here knew him & im sure have the odd tale.

Theirs that many back stories to the RR murders, it'll maybe never be unravelled. The people looking after the grass who's on the witness protection were up on conspiracy to supply charges and suspended for years (allegedly)! Ive never read a book about it, but theirs been maybe half a dozen films that I know of at least.

Edited by Waz
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Waz said:

Funny enough, was a fella from Northampton way that done one of those. & another 'dodgy' character made it into a Ralph Fiennes book, fiction no doubt, but a few lads on here knew him & im sure have the odd tale.

Theirs that many back stories to the RR murders, it'll maybe never be unravelled. The people looking after the grass who's on the witness protection were up on conspiracy to supply charges and suspended for years (allegedly)! Ive never read a book about it, but theirs been maybe half a dozen films that I know of at least.

I read Mahoneys book I think it was called, do you wanna be in my gang or something like that, then I watched that film about Carlton leech and they were more or less telling the same story word for word some of the stuff Mahoney said he done leech was saying he done you wouldn't know who to believe 

3 hours ago, Rat face said:

I know one thing iv yet to find a dog man who's not a dodgy c**t in one way or another. 

Iv met a lot of dogmen who have the highest standards of morals ,ethics ,honesty  ,proper good people who it is a privilege to know ,and Iv  met a few that made me feel like I need a shower .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Waz said:

was that the R.F book..   THE SETT..   waz.

• Like 1