Is it a fetish ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just enjoy it while you can mate, my misses is so hot at the moment as well, but it's caused by the menopause and she could start a row in a phone box and still blame me ?????

Haha....C'mon lads, this is your chance to let the rest of THL know your fetishes.....  

A pulse does it for me but not essential

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

How do you know they're wearing stockings if they got jeans on? Or is that a part of the fantasy we don't need printing?

Same here if there under jeans whats the point 

17 hours ago, Meece said:

Would having a fascination about women wearing high heels black stockings with tight jeans be classed as a fetish or perfectly normal, ( whatever normal is ) I haven't cleaned a gun all week

Perfectly normal for a red blooded male. 

17 hours ago, Meece said:

it's something that has never fascinated me..... that much before but for some reason, lately I am fascinated by women walking in heels etc. the Mrs has been so, so hot lately so it's not like I haven't had another interest . I typed into google and there are loads of blokes that have put vid clips on there so it ain't just me. these women are fully clothed and some you don't even see their faces. its just the legs.

Just enjoy it while you can mate, my misses is so hot at the moment as well, but it's caused by the menopause and she could start a row in a phone box and still blame me ?????

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The good Lady has hot flushes.............to me, it's more like  her inner child playing with matches !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Missionary with the lights off then a good nights sleep. 

Ive just cracked a beer and need entertained( tyskie first time trying it quite good)

C mon you little freaks whats your fantasy.  

There's some good polish beers,lad I work with gets me a selection but there to hard to pronounce or spell ...I'll take a picture next time  :thumbs: