Dog bus setups

10 hours ago, Blackdog92 said:

Looking to kit the back of the truck out with storage and somewhere to put the dogs, I have a rough idea in my head but if any off you lot could put some pics up of your setups for inspiration that would be a great help. 

You been teating yourself fella?

or have you nicked the ya old mans motor ?

I've been trying to get my lurcher to wait in the back of the van (sprinter). I built a 2' x 5' x 4' high box and made a window section in the bulkhead so she can stick her head into the cab of the van and see what is going on outside. Haven't even put a door on the box so she can wander around the back of the van. Put some dog treats in there and started with the plan of leaving her in there for a few minutes and building on from that. The dog flipped out the moment I shut the van door. She doesn't make a sound if shut in the cab and is fine in the kennel. Can't get my head around what is worrying her. Would be very useful if I could get her to wait in the back of the van and even better to travel in the box (she's fine traveling in the cab or in cars). My old dogs were always fine in the back of vans and covered pick ups with no special treatment.