I’ll be looking for a new catty soon to knock few squirrels out trees on my local walks,I bought one a while back now of here,I forget the fellas name but I think it was the pocket poachers catty double banded a little real tree one,so if anybody knows the fella who makes an sells them can they let me know atb mud ??

11 hours ago, mud said:

I’ll be looking for a new catty soon to knock few squirrels out trees on my local walks,I bought one a while back now of here,I forget the fellas name but I think it was the pocket poachers catty double banded a little real tree one,so if anybody knows the fella who makes an sells them can they let me know atb mud ??

Gamekeeper John makes the pocket poacher but his customer service is wank

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mud said:

Can u send us a few pics of what u got flynndog and prices plz mate ??

Phones not letting me every time I try it crashes battery swollen I've pheasant stoppers pocket poachers in ally and one in ply with double black flat bandset and small brass and buffalo horn effect handle about half size with tubes and a fancy horseshoe cup camel bone handle with spiral slits in to polished brass rod underneath and heavy cob horse head on the bottom fitted with square elastic. I'm trying to see what else I've got about I've not been doing much the last 12 month just getting back into it again   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, flynndog said:

Phones not letting me every time I try it crashes battery swollen I've pheasant stoppers pocket poachers in ally and one in ply with double black flat bandset and small brass and buffalo horn effect handle about half size with tubes and a fancy horseshoe cup camel bone handle with spiral slits in to polished brass rod underneath and heavy cob horse head on the bottom fitted with square elastic. I'm trying to see what else I've got about I've not been doing much the last 12 month just getting back into it again   

I’ll pm u my number and see if u can watsapp me a few pics plz mate,my last 1 I had was the pocket poacher witch was a good little catty ??