Knew this was coming....

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

was that the guy with the gun or random person

Didn't have a TV license. :whistling:

LOL, nah think he had a gun but tbh I don't know if he was the right fella or just unlucky bystander. Which is exactly the reason these tactics are so controversial.

Edited by Born Hunter

did neither of you watch the hole film.......

he has a shotgun or rifle ...think it was a pump action....he puts it to his own head ,,,,tells cops to back off...he walks on fires a shot in the air.....then the second police car runs him over....

• Like 3

Talk about cut out the middle men !.no lawyer , no pleading , no court , no jury , just the sentence dished out with the patrol car ..job done ..made me laugh it looked like they cuffed him after running him over ..

I guess it would fall under something like lethal force when under threat. Let's face it, they are authorised to cap yo ass if you are armed and threatening. So why not run you over? Guaranteed those cops were thinking the same :laugh:

Especially in Arizona ffs, those guys aren't plumbed in right lol

Brace thee self for immediate ramming! !! How the hell are patrol car drivers that are told to ram the fellows of foreign origin riding along on a nicked moped supposed to control the outcome of an impact.

To be fair in the old days of nicking cars, they had the stinger and didn't give a fec if you wrecked after blowing out your tyres. How is this any different? Imo it's a step back in the right direction! Next should be if some cnut invades ya gaff, you can plug them without consequence. Give the honest man his rights back ;)

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I guess it would fall under something like lethal force when under threat. Let's face it, they are authorised to cap yo ass if you are armed and threatening. So why not run you over? Guaranteed those cops were thinking the same :laugh:

Especially in Arizona ffs, those guys aren't plumbed in right lol

:laugh:

Cop follows him and he holds the gun to his chin. As soon as he said to hold back there are pedestrians it escalated then the lad fired off a round and escalated again.

It's Arizona though. Copper's probably going to have a harder time explaining writing off a police car.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

:laugh:

Cop follows him and he holds the gun to his chin. As soon as he said to hold back there are pedestrians it escalated then the lad fired off a round and escalated again.

It's Arizona though. Copper's probably going to have a harder time explaining writing off a police car.

Sorry boss I only meant to hit him.... not the tree, fence etc :laugh:

• Haha 1