Vorn Rucksack

On 10/12/2018 at 15:37, Deker said:

No doubt they serve a purpose needed by some, fortunately, at that price, my deer land/stalking doesn't need it!

ATB! :thumbs:

Yeah I get what you're saying, but it's like most things of good quality you need/want for the field etc, once you've bought it, that's it. 

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

With the exception of Scotland I really  cant see the need for a rifle pack here in UK .Look good but what a fuss getting to it when needed .Saying that I've probably got one for xmas lol.

:thumbs: That's what I was getting at for me personally!

On 24/12/2018 at 09:55, foxdropper said:

With the exception of Scotland I really  cant see the need for a rifle pack here in UK .Look good but what a fuss getting to it when needed .Saying that I've probably got one for xmas lol.

45 degree flint woodland stalking. There's one. A million times better in my experience and opinion. I've already broken one stock dropping a rifle that was slinged on my shoulder. Lol

Regarding fuss, my rifle is in my shoulder in about 3 seconds. The quick release system makes it no less fuss than a normal sling.

I always stalk with a small daysack anyway. This has effectively replaced my daysack, sling and bipod all in one and is far more secure. I'm a big fan at the moment.

Scotland seems like a brilliant idea though! Haha

Edited by Born Hunter
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Not being one to argue mate there is no way you could the rifle out and onto a beast the same as a shouldered rifle .More of a travelling between spots carrier I’d say .

I respect your experience FD so I'm not being a dick when I say this. Have you seen how these bags work? I'd put a video up if I knew how. There's no significant difference, the bag doesn't even come off my back. Just grab barrel with right hand and simultaneously release it with my left and it's loose. Secure, simple and quick system. It's not simply a bag that has a rifle strapped on.

Edited by Born Hunter
54 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Point taken mate .Didnt realise it was on a quick release system .Thought it was in a case built into the rucksack .Changes everything ??

Glad we agree mate. A regular rifle pack wouldn’t be much use to us in the uk. Still, it’s not for everyone but I wasn’t happy with my previous setup and this is just right for me now.

Probably should have explained how it works in the first post. :laugh:

• Like 1