Vorn Rucksack

Bought this Lynx at The Game Fair this year. I stalk on shitty flinty woodland valleys where I regularly drop my shouldered/slinged rifle and frankly I was getting to the point I wanted to smash something. Frustrating!

This new ‘system’ is far better. Stable as, both hands free, bits and bobs stored on my person. Pricey I guess but it makes my time in the field less stressful! :laugh:

FFBD034E-935D-44A9-B072-400A7AE22C2B.jpeg

ED024F26-56C2-48FB-826A-A8EC8D593E4F.jpeg

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Tyla said:

It'll be handy for your NZ trip, is that all booked yet?

Officially got our tahr block. Not booked anything yet. Was gonna firm it up with him in the new year. Just bought a puffer jacket for those hours of sitting glassing and in the market for an appropriate sleeping bag.

But yeah I had NZ in mind when buying this. Ideal for a few other adventures I'm planning too.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Any sporting activities planned?

Absolutely! 3 weeks with the wife fishing and exploring then she goes home and my mate flys out for the next 3 weeks. That will be spent pig hunting, deer shooting and more fishing!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
On 04/12/2018 at 10:48, Born Hunter said:

Bought this Lynx at The Game Fair this year. I stalk on shitty flinty woodland valleys where I regularly drop my shouldered/slinged rifle and frankly I was getting to the point I wanted to smash something. Frustrating!

This new ‘system’ is far better. Stable as, both hands free, bits and bobs stored on my person. Pricey I guess but it makes my time in the field less stressful! :laugh:

FFBD034E-935D-44A9-B072-400A7AE22C2B.jpeg

ED024F26-56C2-48FB-826A-A8EC8D593E4F.jpeg

I like that stick

• Like 1