child killer released

10 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

When an individual is 100% guilty,..proven beyond a doubt,..no chance of a miscarriage of justice, but 100 %, it was him, kinda thing...then,..he should be dispatched...

As for the sensitive souls who say, "That's ok,.but would you be prepared to do it yourself"?

I can only say,.yes,...easy peasy,...I've killed bigger animals,... it is not a problem,...one cruel b*****d, done and dusted, move on...:yes:

When is someone 100% guilty though ? , Birmingham 6 Guilford 4 Renault 5 and numerous others means we can't trust the justice system 100% ,,so can we ever be sure ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, baker boy said:

When they're caught red handed butchering a British soldier in broad daylight, just 1 example

Fair enough ,there are cases that are without any kind of doubt ,and there are people who deserve capital punishment ,I just don't trust the judicial system to get them all right .

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

We need more whole life sentences from which there should be no parole available, the only release would be if new evidence proved innocence. 

Didn't we have problems with that recently? I'm recalling something about it being a human right to be eligible for parole......

Totally agree though.

Some crimes deserve Outlawry!

16 hours ago, Francie said:

Un f***ing beleiveable, i mean what the fook, he slit the waines throats ffs, no risk, are these lowlife parole wankstains accountable for these decisions?

What kind of brain would think this mans no risk, liberalism.

It's worse than that Francie. They don't consider him to be a "significant" risk. That would mean they think he is a risk, but not enough to worry about. As said earlier any risk is too much. 

Why should people like this have any human rights? That went out the window when he committed murder.

1 minute ago, sid g said:

he died tomo saw an interview where he vowed to kill him on his release he said if he wasn't alive he hoped someone else would do it for him ..

shame that.....

33 minutes ago, walshie said:

It's worse than that Francie. They don't consider him to be a "significant" risk. That would mean they think he is a risk, but not enough to worry about. As said earlier any risk is too much. 

Why should people like this have any human rights? That went out the window when he committed murder.

100% correct there mate, and exactly what I've been saying for years