child killer released

The only thing that surprises me is that he served so long after he was eligible for parole.

His victims are dead, they have no chance of any life but we seem to think its ok he should be allowed out.

Something is wrong with our system!

• Like 4

They dont seem to look at the impact it will have on the surviving relatives, under a fair system there views would be considerd and surely he'd never see the outside world again 

but in this mad leftie society  of snowflakes the goverment seem to want to please every one 

• Like 2

No significant risk ?

He killed a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a small baby...........how large does a risk have to be, before it's "significant" ? Does that mean he only presents a minor risk ? Medium, maybe ?

How does a 'man' who killed three defenceless children, in a drunken rage, NOT present a risk ?

For what he did, he should never seen the outside world again, let alone be part of it !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
3 hours ago, greg64 said:

he not only killed them he mutilated them with a pick axe after they were dead and then impaled them on the  railings of the neighbours fence ,he needs a bullet behind the ear

true,  if he does get out, you can bet sooner or later he found out , and he get killed , some body will put a bullet in his head, there plenty of guns on our streets now .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, walshie said:

"No longer poses a significant risk."  Surely any risk (and I think there is) is too much. I hope some poor kid doesn't end up paying the price for this decision. 

?

6 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

No significant risk ?

He killed a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a small baby...........how large does a risk have to be, before it's "significant" ? Does that mean he only presents a minor risk ? Medium, maybe ?

How does a 'man' who killed three defenceless children, in a drunken rage, NOT present a risk ?

For what he did, he should never seen the outside world again, let alone be part of it !

?

5 hours ago, greg64 said:

he not only killed them he mutilated them with a pick axe after they were dead and then impaled them on the  railings of the neighbours fence ,he needs a bullet behind the ear

c**t should've been burnt to death

6 hours ago, greg64 said:

I’d like to see him impaled on a fcuking railing ..a complete wrong un ..what a life the victims family have had and now this ..he shouldn’t see the light of day through a window let alone from the outside ..a disgrace .

• Like 2

I care not a single iota how much he has changed, or how remorseful he is today. His crime deserved a death penalty, or at least a minimum life term.

The thing that I can’t stand is that, when 99.9% of the population would advocate a full life sentence for this monster’s crimes, why won’t politicians ensure that the will of the people is carried out, and scum like this never enters society again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

When an individual is 100% guilty,..proven beyond a doubt,..no chance of a miscarriage of justice, but 100 %, it was him, kinda thing...then,..he should be dispatched...

As for the sensitive souls who say, "That's ok,.but would you be prepared to do it yourself"?

I can only say,.yes,...easy peasy,...I've killed bigger animals,... it is not a problem,...one cruel b*****d, done and dusted, move on...:yes:

• Like 13