Man eater nameplate.

Bit of a longshot I know,but there's some very knowledgeable people on here so it's worth a punt.Just spent a very enjoyable morning with the assistant taxidermist in Kathmandu natural history,great guy,showed me his store room and the pangolin he is working on,anyway he has 2 man eating leopard heads,killed in the 1950's and mounted by an English taxidermist,anyone recognise the nameplate or point me in the direction I could find info on the guy,thank you.

IMG_20181203_121559.jpg

IMG_20181203_121547.jpg

19 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Mack do you ever do anything boring?

It was a nice morning mate,enjoyed chatting with the guy,just trying to help him out with the name of the taxidermist ? I spent the afternoon watching urban monkeys.My kids think I am Uber boring but i am flying into one of the world's most dangerous airports tomorrow,only 8 pilots in the world licenced to land there,should be interesting ?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sounds like s right pain in arse, mad Mackem with a cockney accent trailing all over the world nipping folks nuts??? how would you like it if ye was just going about ye buissness an some mad Nepalese guy rocked up an annoyed ye whilst ye was working?

Anything else worth seeing there mack? ?

Don't forget,we have an invite to Saskatchewan ?

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, p.j.moran said:

I would be interested to see photos of the Leopards! May be able to ID the taxidermist from those for you.

Patrick

As Mr green said,they were in incredibly bad shape,uncased and moth-eaten,I took a pic of a snow leopard in far better condition and even that was terrible.

9 hours ago, leegreen said:

the monkeys will be better

Correct Mr Green.

IMG_20181218_104054.jpg

IMG_20181201_121510.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/12/2018 at 12:02, mackem said:

It was a nice morning mate,enjoyed chatting with the guy,just trying to help him out with the name of the taxidermist ? I spent the afternoon watching urban monkeys.My kids think I am Uber boring but i am flying into one of the world's most dangerous airports tomorrow,only 8 pilots in the world licenced to land there,should be interesting ?

When did they put a runway in Byker ?