Few pics

Str

Here’s a few pics from the last week,terrier was 1 years old in November he’s made a nice dog around the home which is important to me, he’s a good guard dog but still kind to the grand kids & he makes me laugh,working wise I couldn’t be more pleased, his nose is excellent he can track rabbits well,he’s got common sense it’s hard to believe he’s only one, my cocker is 6 for the first 5 years of his life as a  picking up dog he wasn’t allowed to chase rabbits but this year I encouraged him to chase them it has taken 6 months to get him chasing rabbits but it 80% effort at the moment if I can get him chasing at 100% effort he will be a good dog.

C0AE6164-4E2B-49A3-BFD9-0B6250029BAA.jpeg

8C778796-39B2-4335-92D5-49E80C56019E.jpeg

F6154AE0-8E57-4C21-88FE-BA19F3BEBF8D.jpeg

8F5CFE75-0959-4647-A0FA-7D3C77E490C1.jpeg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Nice to see,turning out good for you,I suppose it bit head fcuk for cocker?years of being told No and now ok go on .

dont get me wrong I ain't knocking it ,but maybe he still thinking you going to scold him for running them .atb

Yes I think you could be right moocher71 he’s had a long time of no.he also hunts half heartedly when it just me him & terrier but when I take the gun he’s like a different dog.hes my second and last cocker, they are good working dogs but I find them abit strange odd at times.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...