FECKING WNNNNKERS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Properly put and straight to the point for all of us here Jimmy. Alas, the RSPCA and sections of the public are ignorant of the care and concern for shooting in a humane and highly responsible, p

I love to sit and watch the swans there the queens bird and under her protection they want to lock them scum bags up and she wants to throw away the key looking at the xrays it looks li

Appalling, albeit illegal, I could maybe understand(not condone) someone shooting a swan for the table, but wanton slaughter like that is wrong, however if they had been run over by a car deliberately

Posted Images

I love to sit and watch the swans

there the queens bird and under her protection

they want to lock them scum bags up and she wants to throw away the key

looking at the xrays it looks like a shot gun was used not an air rifle

but blame the air gun boys that will do .

Ether way they want a fecking good kicking and then some .

mac

• Like 4
1 minute ago, villaman said:

They all ways say air guns

dont they know the dif between air gun pellets and shot gun shot

any thing to bring an end to our sport .

still dose not take away that a family of swans have payed the price at the hands of scum

wannkers they dont want there guns taken off them they want them wrapped round there necks

this is all the antis need more ammo to get to us

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 3

Okay we all agree these people are low life scum and yes it will add to the anti brigade's war on all gun owners, all that goes without saying BUT WHY shoot these lovely birds, that I cannot understand. They must know it will cause an outcry and after all despite them being complete b*****ds, they are gun owners who are giving the anti crew the ammunition to hurt us all.

I am not a violent sort of bloke but I would be happy to see these people take a severe kicking and then lock them away for a very long time.

Phil

• Like 3

Read this with Horror ,what a retarded barsteward ,killing such beautiful birds is bad enough but the consequences are going to be awful .The turd will get away with it as no witnesses and as Mac says despite the obvious use of shotgun the rspca are screaming airgun and the 1000,s that "believe " will not hear anything else so expect petitions and adverts soon .

Some people need putting in the stocks and being pelted with anything to hand 

• Like 2

Having looked at the pics again, something looks wrong. They aren't airgun pellets as they are round. If a shotgun was used at close range the pellets would be a lot closer together if they didn't blast right through. A shotgun at greater distance wouldn't have so many pellets in the pattern. They also look massive for shotgun shot. Suspiciously well spaced out too. :hmm:I've changed my mind to BB gun.