Terrier kennel run sizes

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have my terriers in 6x4, the bitch there at the end is in the lurchers pen which is a 6x6, more than brought room, mine get a vet an hour a day each walk and the odd run round the garden when I go o

Got the pens finished today, just in time for a good down pour 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

I have my terriers in 6x4, the bitch there at the end is in the lurchers pen which is a 6x6, more than brought room, mine get a vet an hour a day each walk and the odd run round the garden when I go out to them 

F59560DF-1A8C-4D27-8BE8-C95D3DA33283.jpeg

9B87ADEC-B9B4-49BF-865B-33784D4C0C89.jpeg

Nice set up mate 

• Like 2
Just now, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Cheers mate just need to get the roof on that 1 with a light in it and make room for another pen or 2 for when I breed this year, just ain’t told the missus yet lol  

You might want to think about the 3rd pen for yourself mate, just make sure there’s enough room for your creature comforts ??

On 21/01/2019 at 20:49, Mickle123 said:

New lights just had fitted 

4420DC34-72D1-4883-81AE-1F4FB185C72E.jpeg

I was using the barrels the same way for years ,great job they were ,you could pull the top half up off the bottom to clean it out and drain them standing upside down,whats on the top of the barrels ,the dog bowls? Real neat kennel set up  in fairness

2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I was using the barrels the same way for years ,great job they were ,you could pull the top half up off the bottom to clean it out and drain them standing upside down,whats on the top of the barrels ,the dog bowls? Real neat kennel set up  in fairness

Yes mate just dog bowls on top, they are real handy the drums