Paris riots

400 arrested in Belgium a few in Holland all these problems down to climate change eh 

acc to micron its all been hijacked by nasty people causing violence lol no Mac you got elected by nearly 1 in 4 of voters  at the expense of la penn and you been rumbled in under two yrs in office  as the little weasel your are ???????

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its far from over. Drove through Paris on the Saturday evening just before xmas, eerily quiet.  Been driving up and down France a lot over the last few days,  avoided Saturdays though, but a

https://youtu.be/RJxVCsWzRx8.  

My daughter drove back from Italy the week before Christmas and it’s happening right across the continent, yellow vests on most round about,s deciding who can and can’t move, even as far as Canada peo

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Balaur said:

From what I gather he was voted in as a sort of unknown non political in the hope he'd be a sensible alternative to Le Penn but turns out he's from the same school as all the political elite . Probably one of the most exclusive schools in Europe and he's there for big business and the same old same old.

Macron is a Blairite plain and simple. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

From what I gather he was voted in as a sort of unknown non political in the hope he'd be a sensible alternative to Le Penn but turns out he's from the same school as all the political elite . Probably one of the most exclusive schools in Europe and he's there for big business and the same old same old.

He’s worth over 30 mill so he’s just one of the lads who works for s living ???????

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

people have had enough

is this the end of the European union?

I don't think its about the eu , its about austerity and  povety , people are pissed off with the rich getting richer and telling people where in this together 

• Like 2

All this talk of a bad brexit deal doesn't matter. The French will leave soon leaving Germany to hold the fort on their own. Which means any deal put forward now will not mean shit coz the French will barter a better deal which we can jump on. Then Germany will have few options, either keep funding the lesser eu states, f**k the the whole thing off or, which I think is most likely start a war, bullying the dependants into siding with them for their subsidies 

• Like 3